Kody keeps doing what he does best in this TLC polygamy-centered show, which is to gaslight, play the victim, keep things going with narcissistic behavior, and pretend like he’s the center of the world, all the while his wives are being emotionally abused.
If Sister Wives Season 18 were scripted, it’d be a winner; sadly, it is a reality show that proves just how nasty some people are when it comes to the people they claim they love.
With such a dysfunctional, therapy-worthy, and intervention-meriting demeanor, it kind of makes you wonder just how the TLC executives and producers are willing to let a group of women suffer at the hands of a man who shows no remorse for his actions towards his family just for the sake of ratings.
We’re going to cover Janelle and Meri today, and in this coverage, I will have to cover some really bad things about self-esteem, anxiety, and the like, and some people might find triggering.
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 8 Recap
If episode seven was full of confrontation as Kody is bereft of feelings, attachment, and wives, this one is even worse. We begin with Meri and Kody discussing their relationship, and Kody, always putting himself and his comfort first because of his selfishness; Meri is simply not capable of realizing that Kody doesn’t give a rat’s ass about her.
Kody is unable to end their dysfunctional relationship, and he’s stringing Meri along, which is evidently a cowardly move. After that, we see how Meri invites Kody to talk about her plans to move, and Robyn is also there to give some sort of moral support.
Kody looks relieved at Meri telling him about her choice to skip town, and he says that he was waiting for her to catch on that their marriage is over.
Kody’s narcissistic behavior, gaslighting, and avoidance of responsibilities are strong and big enough for a psychiatrist to write a textbook on him.
The man is evidently sick in the head. Meri is making futile attempts to salvage something that can’t be saved, and I have to say it: call me misogynist if you want, but that woman has no self-respect.
During Janelle’s birthday, Kody tries to win her over by making some sort of romantic approach. That behavior is a very interesting contrast between Kody’s preferences towards Janelle in the detriment of Meri.
Janelle holds hands with Kody and later regrets it on a confessional. It is evident that that connection is dwindling. Kody gaslights play the victim, and it is sad to watch.
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 9 Release Date
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 8 will be broadcast by TLC on Sunday, 15 October 2023, at 22:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “The Writing Is On The Wall.” Each episode lasts around 47 minutes. In the following list, you’ll find this program’s regional time release schedules.
- Pacific Time (PT): Sunday, October 15, 2023, at 20:00 hrs (7\8:00 PM) PT
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 13:00 hrs (1:00 PM) AEST
- United Kingdom Time (GMT/BST): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 4:00 hrs (4:00 AM) BST
- Singapore Time (SGT): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 11:00 hrs (11:00 AM) SGT
- Central European Time (CET): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 5:00 hrs (5:00 AM) CET
- Mountain Time (MT): Sunday, October 15, 2023, at 21:00 hrs (9:00 PM) MT
- Central Time (CT): Sunday, October 15, 2023, at 22:00 hrs (10:00 PM) CT (USA)
- India Standard Time (IST): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 8:30 hrs (8:30 AM) IST
- Central Europe Standard Time (CEST): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 5:00 hrs (5:00 AM) CEST
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): Monday, October 16, 2023, at 16:00 hrs (4:00 PM) NZST
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode Guide
- Episode 1: “No Such Thing as a Free Lunch”, Sunday August 20, 2023
- Episode 2: “Thanks for Nothing”, Sunday August 27, 2023
- Episode 3: “Throwing Stones in Glass Houses”, Sunday September 03, 2023
- Episode 4: “A Deal With the Devil”, Sunday September 10, 2023
- Episode 5: “When the Going Gets Tough”, Sunday September 17, 2023
- Episode 6: “The Understatement of the Year”, Sunday September 24, 2023
- Episode 7: “Throwing in the Towel”, Sunday October 01, 2023
- Episode 8: “The Writing Is on the Wall”, Sunday October 08, 2023
- Episode 9: “Battle Lines Are Drawn”, Sunday October 15, 2023
- Episode 10 “TBA” Sunday 15 October 2023
- Episode 11 “TBA” Sunday 22 October 2023
- Episode 12 “TBA” Sunday 29 October 2023
- Episode 13 “TBA” Sunday 5 November 2023
- Episode 14 “TBA” Sunday 12 November 2023
- Episode 15 “TBA” Sunday 19 November 2023
How To Watch Sister Wives Season 18 Episodes?
Experience the latest episodes of Sister Wives on TLC at the designated times and dates detailed above. Cable subscribers can stream Sister Wives on TLC’s website and app using their cable credentials.
As Season 18 of Sister Wives continues, various live-streaming TV providers like Directv Streaming, Fubo TV, Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Spectrum on Demand, and Sling will also air the show during scheduled broadcast times.
Consider Discovery Plus To Stream Sister Wives
If you’re a fan of Sister Wives, why not subscribe to Discovery Plus for just $5.99 per month? With Discovery Plus, you’ll get unlimited, ad-free access to a vast catalog of Discovery Networks, including TLC, Food Network, A&E, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Animal Planet, and more.
Discovery Plus works seamlessly on all your devices, available worldwide. You can bundle it with your Prime Video subscription or use it as a standalone platform.