All Rise Season 3’s second half is back after a very long mid-season break that had us taking a stop in 2022, now picking up things right where we left them off in September 2023. And judging from where we left off, there are many things that need some unpacking. That’s why I prepared for you a recap with spoilers for context ahead of the next episode.
Aside from recapping this drama series that covers the life and work of the workers at the California courthouse, I also prepared for you an episode guide and a streaming guide to get you well on your way, so if you’re behind a few episodes and want to catch up, here you will find all the information concerning this show. Without any further ado, let’s begin talking about the second half of All Rise season 3.
All Rise Season 3 Episode 11 Recap
Luke is wearing an arm sling as a result of the attack from the midseason finale, but fortunately, he is well enough to walk out hand in hand with Emily after they successfully argue their point regarding their previous “L-word” encounter. Additionally, since Emily’s return is a top priority for the Public Defender’s office, the couple may be working together more in the future.
The judges, attorneys, and other staff members returned to work two weeks after the horrific episode at the HOJ despite the trauma that still follows them. While everyone, including Emily and Luke, who are co-counseling on a case, is startled by a pigeon’s loud landing outside the courtroom window, Lola is frightened up by an angry outburst that turns physical during the trial.
Teddy also survived the shooting and is back in court with Mark, which is rather surprising considering how serious his condition appeared to be. However, it appears that his experience has altered him, as he is now able to respond to Mark and yell at the defendant even after the cross-examination has been over.
When the episode begins, Ness is found unconscious in the hospital, and her health is significantly less favorable. Throughout the hour, Amy, Sara, and Lola are by her side, striving to maintain their optimism despite the doctor’s warnings that things might get worse. As the episode draws to a close, Ness begins to stagnate. But Ness, who heals and awakens, is not involved in the death that has Amy in tears.
In reality, Amy’s spouse, Collier, has passed away. Collier’s death comes as a shock because Amy informed Mark that Collier was finally filing for divorce and that her lupus was in remission. Who knows, though, if she will still carry out that decision and marry Mark in spite of her grief. If the marriage fails, Mark may at least offer his condolences to Lola, whose own marriage is in disarray.
As Lola is about to tell Robin about her kiss with Dre—who is still texting her nonstop—Robin spoils the surprise by admitting that he saw it happen. Lola says she’s sorry and that she was shocked when everything happened, but it takes time for Robin to process. Lola interprets his announcement that he’s taking Bailey to see his parents as a kind of punishment since he’s taking her child away.
All Rise Season 3 Episode 12 Release Date
All Rise Season 3 Episode 12 will be released by OWN on Saturday, 23 September 2023, at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “Guilt is a Bully”. Each episode lasts around 45 minutes. In the following list, you can find the regional time release schedules for this show.
- Pacific Time (PT): September 23, 2023, at 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Central Time (CT): September 23, 2023, at 20:00 (8:00 PM)
- Mountain Time (MT): September 23, 2023, at 19:00 (7:00 PM)
- British Summer Time (BST): September 24, 2023, at 02:00 (2:00 AM on the following day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): September 24, 2023, at 03:00 (3:00 AM on the following day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): September 24, 2023, at 11:00 (11:00 AM on the following day)
- Sydney Time (Australia): September 24, 2023, at 11:00 (11:00 AM on the following day)
- Melbourne Time (Australia): September 24, 2023, at 11:00 (11:00 AM on the following day)
- Brisbane Time (Australia): September 24, 2023, at 10:00 (10:00 AM on the following day)
- India Standard Time (IST): September 24, 2023, at 06:30 (6:30 AM on the following day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): September 24, 2023, at 09:00 (9:00 AM on the following day)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): September 24, 2023, at 15:00 (3:00 PM on the following day)
All Rise Season 3 Official Trailer
All Rise Season 3 Episode Guide
OWN confirmed All Rise’s third season for a 20-episode run; that’s a couple more episodes than its previous seasons. The first half of the season began in June 2022, and then the second leg of this season returned in September 2023. Consult our episode guide, and never miss a single moment of this series
- Episode 1: “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin'”- 7 June 2022
- Episode 2: “The Game” – 14 June 2022
- Episode 3: “Give It Time” – 21 June 2022
- Episode 4: “Trouble Man” – 28 June 2022
- Episode 5: “It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over” – 5 July 2022
- Episode 6: “I’ll Be There” – 12 July 2022
- Episode 7: “Through The Fire” – 19 July 2022
- Episode 8: “Lola Through The Looking Glass” – 26 July 2023
- Episode 9: “Truth Hurts” – 2 August 2022
- Episode 10: “Fire and Rain” – 9 August 2022
- Episode 11: “Unwanted Guest” – 16 September 2023
- Episode 12: “Guilt Is A Bully” – 23 September 2023
- Episode 13: “Trouble Woman” – 30 September 2023
- Episode 14: “We Are Family” – 7 October 2023
- Episode 15: “Say Something” – 14 October 2023
- Episode 16: “Passionfruit” – 21 October 2023
- Episode 17: “I Will Not Go Quietly” – 28 October 2023
- Episode 18: “Pretty Ugly” – 4 November 2023
- Episode 19: “Come Hell or High Water” – 11 November 2023
- Episode 20: “Sometimes Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction” – 18 November 2023
Where To Watch All Rise Episodes?
If you’re interested in watching All Rise, there are several options that we will break down for you. Firstly, All Rise is an original production, and you can stream it from that platform. Secondly, Hulu also has All Rise; Hulu costs between $6.99 a month for an ad-supported subscription all the way to $79.99 a month, ad-free, plus access to ESPN Live sports and Disney+
Additionally, the live-streaming subscription platform Fubo TV streams the show during its broadcast times. Lastly, All Rise is also available on Max, a WarnerMedia-owned platform that comes either as a standalone platform or bundled on top of your Prime Video subscription.
Also Read: How to Watch All Rise Season 3 Online?