TLC’s polygamy show Sister Wives Season 7 will continue to explore Kody’s behavioral dysfunctionality with his wives, and his children, and how this impacts the lives surrounding him making this program a thing worth watching. The problem is that this isn’t scripted, these are real people facing real problems and being traumatized by a man who really can’t handle having multiple partners, coupled with co-dependent women and the children who are left in the middle wondering about these sorts of things.
But in any case, TLC has no qualms in keeping up with this gig, and neither does the audience, who watches to see how far can they stretch this. As you’ll see in our recap, things are not good in the household. There are mixed messages and there’s a lot of drama.
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 6 Recap
So, what’s up with Kody now that he’s only left with one wife? The man’s poor decisions drove away all his wives, and the only one standing is starting to feel like the dude is, for a lack of a better word, a bit of a slob. Christine’s attitude towards dating again, the confessionals about Valentine’s Day, point out that Kody wants more women around him. If the one wife left acquiesces to this, then, is he going to make the same mistakes all over? That’s a sign of pathological behavior, of one of a man who doesn’t care about anyone else but himself. In any case, Janelle’s lack of interest in affection, of intimacy and romance is a clear sign that she’s shunning Kody, and we can’t blame her.
Christine seems nervous all over this episode, but her nervousness could also be mistaken as excitement because of the whole dating process, she’s open about it, after all, it’s a polygamous relationship and she feels she can aid other women going through similar situations.
We have to tip our hats to Chrisine because she’s devoted to her children, and this contrasts with Kody’s lack of connection and involvement with them. If you want to be a dad to many families, then live up to it.
We haven’t seen any of David lately, so one can only wonder when he’s popping up again. Then we move to Mary’s plan to move her Lularoe business to Utah State and we’re left wondering if Sister Wives will continue to feature her retreats, which typically take place during filming.
It’s frustrating to see Janelle commenting how broke she is, mainly because she has a lot of expensive stuff, jewelry, dresses, items, shoes and the works, and that includes that fancy-schmancy SUV Lexus and an RV. If she can afford all that, then she needs to learn how to be financially responsible.
Again, back to Kody’s unappealing behavior, he’s socially awkward (maybe he’s on the spectrum, you know?) and his neglect for his children is nasty. I also feel confused about Janelle’s mixed messages concerning her feelings towards Kody, she started suggesting breaking things up only to say she misses him.
Sister Wives Season 18 Official Trailer
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 7 Release Date
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 7 will be broadcast by TLC on Sunday, 1 October 2023 at 22:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “Throwing The Towel”. Each episode lasts around 47 minutes. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): 19:00 (7:00 PM) PT
- Central Time (CT): 21:00 (9:00 PM) CT
- Mountain Time (MT): 20:00 (8:00 PM) MT
- British Summer Time (BST): 03:00 AM BST on October 2, 2023
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 04:00 AM CEST on October 2, 2023
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): 12:00 PM (noon) AEST on October 2, 2023
- Sydney Time (Australia): 12:00 PM (noon) on October 2, 2023
- Melbourne Time (Australia): 12:00 PM (noon) on October 2, 2023
- Brisbane Time (Australia): 11:00 AM on October 2, 2023
- India Standard Time (IST): 07:30 AM IST on October 2, 2023
- Singapore Time (SGT): 09:00 AM SGT on October 2, 2023
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): 01:00 AM NZST on October 3, 2023
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode Guide
- Episode 1: “No Such Thing As A Free Lunch” – Sunday, 20 August 2023
- Episode 2: “Thanks for Nothing” – Sunday, 27 August 2023
- Episode 3: “Throwing Stones In Glass Houses” – Sunday, 3 September 2023
- Episode 4: “A Deal With The Devil” – Sunday, 10 September 2023
- Episode 5: “When The Going Gets Tough” – Sunday, 17 September 2023
- Episode 6: “The Understatement of the Year” – Sunday, 24 September 2023
- Episode 7: “Throwing The Towel” – Sunday, 1 October 2023
- Episode 8: “The Writing Is on the Wall” – Sunday, 8 October 2023
- Episode 9 “TBA” Sunday 15 October 2023
- Episode 10 “TBA” Sunday 22 October 2023
- Episode 11 “TBA” Sunday 29 October 2023
- Episode 12 “TBA” Sunday 5 November 2023
- Episode 13 “TBA” Sunday 12 November 2023
- Episode 14 “TBA” Sunday 19 November 2023
How To Watch Sister Wives Season 18 Episodes?
Experience the latest episodes of Sister Wives on TLC at the designated times and dates detailed above. For cable subscribers, they can stream Sister Wives on TLC’s website and app using their cable credentials.
As Season 18 of Sister Wives continues, various live-streaming TV providers like Directv Streaming, Fubo TV, Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Spectrum on Demand, and Sling will also air the show during scheduled broadcast times.
Consider Discovery Plus To Stream Sister Wives
If you’re a fan of Sister Wives, why not subscribe to Discovery Plus for just $5.99 per month? With Discovery Plus, you’ll get unlimited, ad-free access to a vast catalog of Discovery Networks, including TLC, Food Network, A&E, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Animal Planet, and more.
Discovery Plus works seamlessly on all your devices, available worldwide. You can bundle it with your Prime Video subscription or use it as a standalone platform.