Run The World’s sophomore season kicked off on Starz, bringing us another set of the adventures of a group of vibrant, peppy, and cool besties from Harlem, who try to navigate adulthood while facing the challenges of everyday life: From relationships, work, and friendships, this series manages to condense in a very nice format the aspects that make adulthood nice in a very closely scripted way to which many viewers can relate.
The show, created by Leigh Davenport and starring Andrea Bordeaux, Bresha Webb, and Amber Stevens West, picks things up right where they left off, with several of the characters embarking on a different challenge: Co-parenthood, marital infidelity, work issues, and sisterhood.
Run The World Season 2 Episode 2 Recap
On the second episode of Run The World’s sophomore season, Whitney is getting a tattoo as a way of exploring her newfound freedom after a breakup. We have to speculate how Whitney might address her single status at work and judging from her demeanor, one might think that she’s going to spill the beans to her friends and colleagues.
The episode quickly moves on to Sandy and her stepmom’s status. Things are tense between Sandy and Naomi, the biological mom, who is back and now wants to spend more time with her child. Now, we have to talk about how Matt wants to spend more time with Naomi, are his wishes true? Or he’s just saying that to stay cool with Naomi? In any case, it’s either shady or is brushing off Sandy’s career aspirations.
Lastly, as for Reneé’s antics, which are very ditzy and comedic, but didn’t give much to talk about on this episode, I feel the script and story would need to align with her boss-like qualities and apparent intelligence. All in all, the dynamics, relationships, and story arcs are just expanding as the season is just kicking off, the show necessarily must cover the topic that left us from the debut season concerning marital infidelity, doubts, and cheating, because if it doesn’t it reveals a big fault in the character development arc for the ones involved.
Run The World Season 2 Episode 3 Release Date
Run The World Season 2 Episode 3 will be released by Starz on 9 June 2023 at 21:30 hrs Eastern Time United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “Back To Business,” and in the list below, you’ll find where the show is aired in different regions.
- Pacific US Time: 18:30 hrs
- Australian Time:
- Sydney Time: 11:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- Melbourne Time: 11:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- Brisbane Time: 10:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- United Kingdom Time: 02:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- Singapore Time: 09:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- India Standard Time: 07:00 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- Central Europe Standard Time: 03:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
- New Zealand Standard Time: 15:30 hrs (next day, Saturday, 10 June 2023)
Run The World Season 2 Official Trailer
Run The World Season 2 Episode Guide
Run The World’s sophomore season consists of eight episodes that began airing in late May 2023 up until mid-July 2023. In this list, you’ll find the episode guide.
- Episode 1 “A Dream Deferred” 26 May 2023
- Episode 2″ Honeymoon’s Over” 2 June 2023
- Episode 3 “Back to Business” 9 June 2023
- Episode 4 “A Woman’s Worth” 16 June 2023
- Episode 5 “Homecoming” 23 June 2023
- Episode 6 “A New Hope” 30 June 2023
- Episode 7 “A Rage In Harlem” 7 July 2023
- Episode 8 “No Regrets” 14 July 2023
Where To Watch Run The World Season 2?
Run The World fans can catch the new season on Starz during its broadcast times, or watch it on-demand by logging in to Starz with their cable credentials. If you don’t have a cable subscription, Starz is available as a standalone platform or as a bundle on top of your Prime Video subscription.
And don’t worry if you’re excited to watch the latest episode but don’t see it yet on the on-demand or app-access platforms. Sometimes, it takes Starz a little while to upload it. So sit back, relax, and keep checking until the latest episode is ready to stream!