Another year, another season of Real Housewives of New Jersey that concludes with the Garden State ladies doing what is now traditional to all Housewives shows: Get all glammed-up and sit down in a reunion meeting to revisit the most shocking, drama-filled, and tear-jerking moments of the season. Housewives reunion shows are usually a big thing, it involves being familiar with the season and being willing to hear these women rant, rave, and share about the most superficial things out there.
So, if you’re an RHONJ fan and are wondering when to sit down and hear these women out, we got you covered because we’ll tell you everything you need to know to fully take advantage of the many options you have out there to see the Garden State ladies trash talk each other for one final time before the next season comes where they’ll do the same all over again.
RHONJ Season 13 Reunion Episodes Preview
There’s no doubt that all Housewives franchise seasons are a torrid mess of fractured egos, lots of wine, and calling-outs. And for season 13 of the New Jersey franchise was no different, because the Garden State women went ballistic against each other in the season: From the wedding, the Irish hen party, the doubts, and rumors. Everything will be covered in the three-part reunion specials that Bravo plans to drop as the season concludes.
Expect to see a lot from Dolores —usually— oversharing details concerning her relationship with Paul. Wait for Teresa trash-talking Mesllisa, or Danielle and Rachel’s rivalry. All the while Margaret talks about her hubby’s passing. In this glam-filled shutdown, everything will be said, and no holds will be barred.
RHOJN Season 13 Reunion Special Release Dates
Bravo plans to drop three special episodes to conclude the thirteenth season of Real Housewives of New Jersey. In these episodes, titled Part 1, 2, and 3, the women will sit down and talk about the season. Part one airs on 30 May 2023, part two airs on June 6, 2023, and part three airs on June 13, 2023. All episodes will air on Tuesday nights at 20:00 hrs, eastern time, United States. Lastly, below, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific US Time: Tuesday nights at 17:00 hrs
- Australian Time:
- Sydney Time: Wednesday mornings at 10:00 hrs
- Melbourne Time: Wednesday mornings at 10:00 hrs
- Brisbane Time: Wednesday mornings at 09:00 hrs
- United Kingdom Time: Wednesday nights at 01:00 hrs
- Singapore Time: Wednesday mornings at 08:00 hrs
- India Standard Time: Wednesday mornings at 05:30 hrs
- Central Europe Standard Time: Wednesday nights at 02:00 hrs
- New Zealand Standard Time: Wednesday mornings at 12:00 hrs
Also Read: Are Amber And Jim From RHONJ Still Together?
RHONJ Season 13 Episode Guide
As with previous seasons of Real Housewives of New Jersey, the regular season consists of more than a dozen regular episodes, coupled with two or three reunion specials after the series’ season conclusion in which the participants get together to talk about what happened.
- Episode 1 “New Friends, Same Jersey” 7 February 2023
- Episode 2 “Family, Family, Family” 14 February 2023
- Episode 3 “Boys will be Boys” 21 February 2023
- Episode 4 “Housewarming History Lesson” 28 February 2023
- Episode 5 “Driving Miss Crazy” 7 March 2023
- Episode 6 “All Bats Are Off” 14 March 2023
- Episode 7 “Shots and Shade” 21 March 2023
- Episode 8 “Pizza Gate” 28 March 2023
- Episode 9 “Coffee Talk” 4 April 2023
- Episode 10 “The Italian Invasion” 11 April 2023
- Episode 11 “I Smell A Rat” 18 April 2023
- Episode 12 “Sláinte!” 25 April 2023
- Episode 13 “Messes and Bridesmaid Dresses” 2 May 2023
- Episode 14 “Rat in the Street” 9 May 2023
- Episode 15 “Flappers of Fury” 16 May 2023
- Episode 16 “Teresa Gets Married” 23 May 2023
- Episode 17 “Reunion Part 1” 30 May 2023
- Episode 18 “Reunion Part 2” 6 June 2023
- Episode 19 “Reunion Part 3” 13 June 2023
How To Watch RHONJ Season 13 Reunion Episodes?
Real Housewives of New Jersey’s season 13 reunion episodes air on Bravo at the times and dates described above. If you have a cable subscription, you can use your credentials to login to Bravo’s website or its app to watch it online. Also, if you have a Live television streaming service like Hulu + Live TV, Sling, and Directv Streaming, you can enjoy the show when it is broadcast as it is an ongoing season.
Enjoy Real Housewives of New Jersey On Peacock
If you’re part of the cable-cutter crowd and are interested in watching Real Housewives of New Jersey, then we recommend you subscribe to Peacock. Peacock is an online streaming service administered by NBC Networks that hosts all kinds of content produced by that network and filial companies like Bravo.
Peacock is free to subscribe, is available globally, and runs on a “freemium” subscription plan. While the free plan does give you access to many shows, movies, and series, in order to fully enjoy the latest content, you must purchase one of its two subscription plans. The basic one, which is ad-supported will cost you $4,99 a month or $49,99 a year. The premium plan rids you of ads and will set you back $5,99 a month or $59,99 a year.
Any paid subscription to Peacock will grant you access not only to the Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 13 reunion, but the entirety of the catalog, past and present seasons of the Housewives franchise which include Beverly Hills, Atlanta, New York, Dubai, and many more, as well as unlimited access to the vast catalog of options that Peacock has to offer, both of original productions, as well as a rotating film catalog that caters to all tastes and ages.
Lastly, if Peacock is not available in your region, you can use a virtual private network and circumvent the regional restrictions and connect to this popular streaming service without any hassles.