TLC has a knack for exploring people from all walks of life: Big people, small people, polyamorous people, etc. If they are unique in any way, shape, or form, TLC will probably make a show out of that. In My Big Fat Fabulous Life, we explore how Whitney Thore, a woman from the Southern United States struggling with polycystic ovarian syndrome and weight gain, traverses through the challenges life throws at her.
As the season draws to a conclusion, we’re going to examine what went down in the last episode, focused on Glenn, a trip to the dentist, and then a family trip. As you’ll see in our recap with spoilers for context, Whitney has some issues —besides her hormonal condition— she needs to work on, and that’s having an impact on those around her.
My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 11 Episode 11 Recap
This episode is all about dentistry and orthodontics. Whitney is scheduled for a dental procedure ahead of her European vacation with her family. We see her in a confessional opening up about how she feels about having her braces removed. It’s always fun when you have your braces removed, and you get a nice smile. Even your mouth feels different, and it makes you feel very optimistic.
Whitney’s dynamic relationship with Glenn has been very interesting so far, but there are some cracks in the family dynamics that are evident, and future episodes are likely to show us that. Furthermore, in this episode, Whitney is superficial and shallow, her personal growth is not evident, and we can see how that takes a toll on Glenn, who’s been there through thick and thin, but the man has his limits.
On the trip, we see Whitney’s controlling side, and what a controlling side that is: She micromanages itinerary and transportation, and it’s kind of sad to see how she talks down to the Alabama family members who join her for the trip.
We see the tension between Glenn and Whitney. Glenn ends up snapping harshly at Whitney at the train station, and this reveals the bubbling problems concerning the emotional connection between these two. Furthermore, we learn a few things about Glenn’s long-lost daughter. Can the show tell us a bit more? Or is this some made-up storyline within an unscripted show to keep us hooked?
- Episode 1: “Babs” – Tuesday, 5 September 2023
- Episode 2: “My Big Fat Family Secret” – Tuesday, 12 September 2023
- Episode 3: “My Big Fat Alabama Fama” – Tuesday, 19 September 2023
- Episode 4: “My Big Fat Weigh-In” – Tuesday, 26 September 2023
- Episode 5: “My Big Fat Home Alabama” – Tuesday, 3 October 2023
- Episode 6: “My Big Fat Alabama Baptism” – Tuesday, 10 October 2023
- Episode 7: “My Dad’s Big Fat Fabulous Past” – Tuesday, 17 October 2023
- Episode 8: “My Big Fat Disastrous Party” – Tuesday, 24 October 2023
- Episode 9: “My Big Fat Vacation Proposal” – Tuesday, 31 October 2023
- Episode 10: “My Dad’s Big Fat Family Tattoo” – Tuesday, 7 November 2023
- Episode 11: “My Big Fat Dental Adventure” – Tuesday, 14 November 2023
- Episode 12: “My Big Swiss Family Thore” – Tuesday, 21 November 2023
- Episode 13: “My Big Fat Family Heartbreak” – Tuesday, 28 November 2023
Release Date & Where to Watch
My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 11 Episode 12 will be broadcast by TLC on Tuesday, 21 November 2023, at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. The upcoming episode’s title is “My Big Swiss Family Thore”. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release dates for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Tuesday at 6:00 PM (6:00 PM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Tuesday at 7:00 PM (7:00 PM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Tuesday at 8:00 PM (8:00 PM CT)
- British Standard Time (GMT): Wednesday at 1:00 AM (1:00 AM GMT)
- Central European Time (CET): Wednesday at 2:00 AM (2:00 AM CET)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): Wednesday at 12:00 PM (12:00 PM AEDT)
Catch the latest episodes of My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 11 via TLC at the times and dates described above. If you have cable, you can stream the show with your cable credentials via TLC’s website or its app.
Since My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 11 is an ongoing season, live TV streaming subscription providers will stream the show during its broadcast times. Some of these services are YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling, Spectrum on Demand, Directv Streaming, and Fubo TV.
Consider Discovery Plus For Watching My Big Fat Fabulous Life
If you like shows like this one and the other content that TLC has to offer, consider getting, for as low as $5,99 a month, a subscription to Discovery Plus. Discovery Plus is a WarnerMedia-owned platform that distributes all of the content made by its filial networks.
You’ll have access to thousands of hours of shows, documentaries, and original series from networks like Discovery Channel, History Channel, A&E, Animal Planet, Discovery Kids, TLC, Food Network, and more. Discovery Plus comes either as a standalone platform or bundled on top of your Amazon Prime Video subscription. It is globally available and compatible with every device and operative system.