CBS’s latest game competition show, Loteria Loca, is hosted by Jaime Camill, and it banks on the aspect that’s making new trends all over entertainment: Group identity. In this case, CBS aims to get the attention of the Latin American audience, a very important demographic in the United States whose demands for content that caters to their culture, heritage, and aesthetics are immense.
As such, CBS appeals to this public with Loteria Loca, a game show that takes inspiration from Latin American lottery shows. These kinds of shows have big stages, big choreographies, have lots of musicalization, a charismatic host or hostess, and go to great lengths to catch the attention of the public.
And that’s exactly the case for Loteria Loca, as you’ll see when you watch the episodes. Now, if you’re not sure where to tune in or how to find this show, we’ve got you covered because after you read our piece, you’ll learn all the details about the show as well as the most mainstream places to find it and start having fun watching the competitors try and get the big cash prize.
Loteria Loca Preview
Loteria Loca is a brand-new competition show that draws its aesthetics, vibes, and inspiration from Latin American lottery competition shows. To advance to subsequent elimination rounds and ultimately win a cash prize, players must overcome a series of mental challenges while playing a game akin to bingo.
The show, which is hosted by Jaime Camil, transports you to a stage that resembles a cross between an enormous American game show screen and a traditional Mexican rural town with cobblestones and brick-and-mortar walls.
A marimba, cymbals, brass, and percussion band are also included in the performance, adding even more Latin American flavor.
With one of the largest Latin American populations in the country, and their tastes and demands for entertainment all within the context of group identity and diversity quotas filling today’s screens, CBS is attempting to capture the Latin American audience and bring them closer to game shows with twists and appeals to their culture. This is a trait that many rival networks are also trying to develop.
Loteria Loca Episodes Air Times
Loteria Loca airs on CBS and streams on Paramount Plus on Monday nights at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode runs for about one hour. In the next list, you will find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM) PT
- Central Time (CT): 20:00 hrs (8:00 PM) CT
- Mountain Time (MT): 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM) MT
- British Summer Time (BST): 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM) BST on the following Tuesday
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 03:00 hrs (3:00 AM) CEST on the following Tuesday
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): 11:00 hrs (11:00 AM) AEST on the following Tuesday
- Sydney Time (Australia): 11:00 AM on the following Tuesday
- Melbourne Time (Australia): 11:00 AM on the following Tuesday
- Brisbane Time (Australia): 10:00 AM on the following Tuesday
- India Standard Time (IST): 01:30 hrs (1:30 AM) IST on the following Tuesday
- Singapore Time (SGT): 04:00 hrs (4:00 AM) SGT on the following Tuesday
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): 06:00 hrs (6:00 AM) NZST on the following Tuesday
Loteria Loca Episode Guide
- Episode 1: Monday, 2 October 2023
- Episode 2: Monday, 9 October 2023
- Episode 3: Monday, 16 October 2023
- Episode 4: Monday, 23 October 2023
- Episode 5: Monday, 30 October 2023
- Episode 6: Monday, 6 November 2023
- Episode 7: Monday, 13 November 2023
- Episode 8: Monday, 20 November 2023
How To Watch Loteria Loca Episodes?
Catch the episodes of Loteria Loca via CBS at the times and dates described above. If you have cable, you can stream the show via CBS’s website or its app using your cable credentials.
How To Watch Loteria Loca On Live Streaming?
Since Loteria Loca is an ongoing season, live TV streaming subscription services like Paramount+ Live, Hulu + Live TV, Spectrum on Demand, Fubo, Sling, Directv Streaming, YouTube TV, and Philo will stream the show during its broadcast times.
How To Watch Loteria Loca On Paramount Plus?
Lastly, Paramount+ distributes all of CBS’s and filial network content on its platform. Paramount Plus is a globally available platform owned by Paramount Pictures, and as stated earlier, it distributes the entirety of its content there as well as filial networks.
With a Paramount Plus subscription so not only you’re going to find not only shows by CBS, but also from MTV, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Comedy Central, and BET. So, for as low as $9.99 a month all the way up to $59.99 a month, you can get access to this and lots of other shows, movies, series, and documentaries.
We’re talking about exclusive original content like Mayor of Kingstown, Tulsa King, and Yellowstone, as well as many other series and shows that will surely pique your interest. Additionally, Paramount Plus comes either as a standalone platform or bundled on top of your Amazon Prime Video Subscription.
Any subscription plan to Paramount+ will give you access to Loteria Loca; the only difference between the premium and basic plans is access to other productions like Showtime, live CBS access and live sports broadcasts.