Gordon Ramsey keeps helping struggling food and service industry owners and managers in his renovation show Kitchen Nightmares Season 8. With his hands-on and no-bs bravado, he goes to a struggling business, checks it out, finds out what is wrong with it, provides feedback, and sends in a team of experts to help the owner, manager, chef and servers into turning the place around so it ends up making a profit.
Each episode is different from one another, there are many reasons as to why a restaurant can go belly up and start becoming a money vacuum instead of a money maker. And Ramsay wants to help out those in trouble. As such, this show has its ups and downs because while some owners, chefs, and managers are open to feedback, others are hesitant to change things.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 5 Recap
In this episode, titled “Juicy Box”, Chef Ramsay lends out a hand to a Haitian juice bar that’s on the rocks, they’re struggling to keep up with the bills, the decoration is not good, the servers and staff take to long to blend a juice, and they don’t use the best ingredients.
The owners are having trouble because they are handling the business as though it were a game, when in fact they have to have an entrepreneurial mentality. Gordon gives them the feedback, there’s a little bit of resistance because of cultural barriers, the joint is a family venture, so Gordon sits down with the family members and reminds them that in order for the business to work properly, they have to think of the juice bar as a boat, and everyone must row in the same direction.
Then, Ramsay brings in a juice bar pro expert to refresh the menu, give out a few ideas, then, they throw away every ingredient that’s way past its expiration date, they clean up the place, and after a few decoration tips, the place looks attractive, they perform a cold opening, there’s a line, the new recipes and flavors attract customers and once again, Ramsay saves a food industry joint on the verge of collapse.
Release Date & Where to Watch
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 6 will be broadcast by Fox on Monday 13 November 2023 at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States.
- Pacific Time (PT): Monday at 17:00 hrs (5:00 PM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Monday at 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Monday at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM CT)
- British Standard Time (GMT): Tuesday at 01:00 hrs (1:00 AM GMT)
- Central European Time (CET): Tuesday at 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM CET)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): Tuesday at 12:00 hrs (12:00 PM AEDT)
Join Gordon Ramsey in Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 via Fox at the times and dates described above. If you have a cable subscription, you can stream the show online using your cable credentials from Fox’s website and its app.
Since Kitchen Nightmares is an ongoing season, live TV streaming subscription services like YouTube TV, Directv Streaming, Spectrum on Demand, Sling, Fubo TV, and Philo will stream the show during its broadcast times.
Consider Hulu To Stream Kitchen Nightmares
Another way to watch this season and previous ones of Kitchen Nightmares is to get a Hulu subscription in any of its subscription plans: From $6.99 a month with ads all the way up to $74.99 a month with Live TV, ESPN and Disney+ bundled, you’ll get access to Kitchen Nightmares and all sorts of series, movies, and shows.
Fox confirmed this Gordon Ramsay-hosted show for another season run starting in late September 2023 up until mid-November. Consult our episode guide, mark your calendar, and don’t miss a moment of this business and foodie renovation program.
- Episode 1: “Bel Aire” – Monday, 25 September 2023
- Episode 2: “Bask 46” – Monday, 2 October 2023
- Episode 3: “In The Drink” – Monday, 9 October 2023
- Episode 4: “Da Mimmo” – Monday, 16 October 2023
- Episode 5: “Juicy Box” – Monday, 23 October 2023
- Episode 6: “Love Bites” – Monday, 6 November 2023
- Episode 7: “El Cantito” – Monday, 13 November 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” – Monday, 20 November 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” – Monday, 27 November 2023
- Episode 10: “TBA” – Monday, 10 December 2023
- Episode 11: “TBA” – Monday 18 December 2023