In July, Disney+ will have something for everyone, from documentaries for parents to cartoons for kids. Discover how some of your favorite movies and television series were created. Find new friends in places you never expected to find them. And after you see all of the exciting stuff coming to Disney+ in July, you’ll find the song in your heart.
Disney+ has had a fantastic month in June. The family-friendly streamer witnessed the birth of a new superhero, Ms. Marvel, as well as the reappearance of one of the greatest Jedi masters of all time, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which had been in cinemas for a little over a month, was likewise added to the Marvel catalog on June 22. On the world’s happiest streaming service, big things are continuously happening, and the fun will undoubtedly continue in July 2022.
TV Shows And Movies In July 2022 On Disney+
Below, you will find a list of everything landing on Disney+ starting from the first day of July. This month has a lot of fun things going on, and we hope you and your loved ones find something good to watch. Here goes the list!
- World’s Biggest Great White
- World’s Biggest Tiger Shark
- Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- The Birth of Big Air
- Slaying The Badger
- 50 Shades of Sharks
- The Good, The Bad, The Hungry
- Raging Bull Shark
- Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness: Following the release of Doctor Strange 2 on Disney+, fans will begin the month of July with a new episode of Marvel Studios Assembled, which will explore the production of the year’s biggest picture. With Evil Dead filmmaker Sam Raimi at the helm, the film sees the erstwhile Sorcerer Supreme combating evil across universes. With the horror master in command, fans knew they were in for a darker trip than usual. When the special begins on July 1, they will be able to watch everything that went into making the scariest Marvel picture yet.
- America The Beautiful: A Disney+ Original Documentary Series: Michael B. Jordan narrates this breathtaking new documentary about America’s spectacular beauty. The six-episode series is part of the streaming service’s Independence Day celebration, and it will provide viewers with a fresh perspective on the country’s stunning landscapes, regions, and wildlife through new and inventive ways of filmmaking. Witness everything this country has to offer from fighter jets equipped with cutting-edge cinema-quality cameras. A closer look at the wild storms that occur is also captured. See tornadoes and hurricanes like you’ve never seen them before, and learn why it’s more crucial than ever to protect our environment. America the Beautiful was created in the hopes of inspiring viewers to help protect natural environments seen in their own backyards, which is why all episodes will be released on the same day.
- Ms. Marvel Episode 5: A 16-year-old Pakistani-American high schooler from Jersey City who is an ambitious artist and enthusiastic gamer who creates superhero fan fiction about characters like Captain Marvel. From a mystical bangle, Khan obtains the capacity to channel cosmic energy and make hard light structures.
- PJ Masks Season 5: When night falls, Amaya, Greg, and Connor transform into the superhero team PJ Masks to face opponents and rivals such as Romeo, Luna Girl, Night Ninja, The Wolfy Kids, Motsuki, Octobella, Pharaoh Boy, Munki-gu, Orticia, Pirate Robot, and The Speedy Twins. Amaya transforms into Owlette (an owl), Greg transforms into Gekko (a lizard), and Connor transforms into Catboy (a cat).
- The Wonderful Summer Of Mickey Mouse: Mickey Mouse and his friends reflect on the wild circumstances leading up to the Annual Summer Fireworks Spectacular from their respective perspectives, as well as the beautiful summer they spent together.
The Wonderful Summer of Mickey Mouse is the third special in the series The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse. Summer is one of the four seasons and the third special after Winter and Spring. The show’s second season resumes on July 8 with the summer episode of its anthology theme. The special will follow the gang, without Mickey, as they relive the summer’s events in order to solve a mystery. The season has previously featured ice skating stories and a nature documentary, but this upcoming episode promises to be the most spectacular yet, with fireworks and boat racing as the odd crew engages in their typical amusing brand of high jinks during the sunniest season of the year. Next month, catch up on all prior episodes and see the fan-favorite characters shine before they embark on an incredible summer.
- Life Below Zero: Next Generation Season 4
- Chibi Tiny Tales Season 1: These animated cartoons are one minute long and developed in the animesque chibi style. Chibi Tiny Tales initially followed chibi versions of the Big Hero 6 animated series’ characters before extending to other Disney franchises. The first was Phineas and Ferb, followed by Halloweentown characters. Other series included are Amphibia, Duck Tales, The Descendants, and more. Catch all of the charming characters in this series of cartoons when they debut on Disney+ on July 13.
- Ms. Marvel Episode 6
- Spidey And His Amazing Friends Season 1: Here’s a fun Spider-Man show for toddlers to prepare them for more mature material. Spidey and His Amazing Friends follows everyone’s favorite web-slinger as he fights crime alongside his other popular equivalents, Miles Morales/Spin and Gwen Stacy/Ghost-Spider. In each computer-animated episode, the trio battles some of Spider-famous Man’s villains, occasionally with the assistance of other Marvel heroes such as Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Disney definitely has something for everyone, and soon the superheroes will have their own adventures to enjoy when one of the best animated Spider-Man series of all time becomes available for viewing.
- Zombies 3: A Disney+ Original Movie:The zombies have returned, this time to fight an out-of-this-world threat. Zed and Addison begin their senior year at Seabrook High, a town that is a shelter for both humans and monsters. As they finish high school, the two have different ambitions in mind. Zed hopes to be the first zombie to attend college by receiving an athletic scholarship. In contrast, Addison is ready for the world cheer-off. Unfortunately for the two friends, the extraterrestrials who arrive in their town do not share their enthusiasm. What are these aliens, and are they friendly or hostile?
- Siempre Fui Yo
- Tudo Igual Só Que Não
- Mira, Royal Detective Season Two: This show is set in the mystical Indian-inspired realm of Jalpur and follows Mira as she progresses from commoner to detective after rescuing the kingdom’s young prince. Mira’s new position requires her to travel throughout the kingdom with her companions Prince Neel, cousin Priya, and her amusing mongoose helpers Mikku and Chikku to solve various mysteries. Mira will finish her tasks no matter what, and she’s bringing her little audience along for the adventure. Over the course of the show’s two seasons, viewers can develop critical thinking skills and deductively, both of which are crucial skills to master while having fun.
- Light & Magic: This documentary will provide an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at one of Disney’s top production firms, Lucasfilm. Lawrence Kasdan, an Academy Award nominee, takes us behind the scenes to explain what goes into the popular animation and storytelling of the Star Wars universe. Learn about Industrial Light & Magic, Lucasfilm’s special effects, animation, and virtual production division that brings the amazing universe that fans have adored for generations to live. Discover what motivates some of the finest brains in film, as well as their tales and the passion they bring to the stories that shaped them as children.
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Season Three: The third season takes fans away from the school and to Camp Shallow Lake, a summer camp in California. The Wildcats will have a lot of fun this time around. There are no curfews to follow, the big outdoors at their disposal, and plenty of passion simmering. However, it won’t be all fun and games because they still have to prepare for their high-stakes Frozen production as well as a related docu-series. This summer will undoubtedly be filled with drama. Will the team be able to pull together and put up a good display, or will some of them be left out in the cold? Don’t miss the return of this hit series and more as Disney brings their finest to Disney+ this July.
Also Read: Disney Plans Its 100-Year Anniversary