Disney+ Hotstar continues to expand its catalog of Korean productions to compete with rival networks for the attention of the audience. One such case is an upcoming production called The Worst of Evil, a crime thriller drama that will soon land on that platform for worldwide distribution and greater reach.
These Korean dramas have great appeal to the public and are very well-received. This upcoming show is developed by Kakaoo Entertainment, and it tells the life of crime gangs in Korea’s capital. Ahead of its debut on this popular streaming platform, we prepared for you everything there’s to know about this show.
The Worst Of Evil Preview
The plot centers on the case of a recently established drug trafficking network that was growing too swiftly in Seoul in the 1990s. After learning about this problem, the police identify the product that the cartel’s leader, Jung Gi-Cheul (Wi Ha-Joon), a former DJ, is marketing: a potent drug that has never been heard of before that goes by the name Gangnam Crystal.
This is where the authorities are at a disadvantage: they don’t really know anything about this new drug, and the longer they wait, the more commonplace its usage is in South Korea, China, and Japan. In order to obtain as much information as possible, rural police officer Park Mun-Ju is charged with infiltrating the gang and attempting to determine the source of both the drug and the trafficking ring.
Mun-Ju has his own motivations and advantages for accepting such a risky assignment, but such things are put on hold rather quickly. As soon as the officer starts the operation, he finds out that Detective Yoo Eui Jung, his wife, has also offered to help.
Unable to get rid of the idea that his wife is in danger all the time, Mun-Ju decides to use all of his resources to defend Eui Jung and to elicit as much information as possible from Jung Gi-Cheul. But over time, it becomes evident that his wife seems to be haunted by an unfathomable, weird tie to the drug lord that dates back to her childhood.
The Worst Of Evil Episode 1 Release Date
The Worst of Evil Episode 1 will land on Disney Plus on Wednesday, 27 September 2023, at 3:00 AM, Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. For the debut, Disney Plus will be dropping three episodes simultaneously, followed by two episodes weekly. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release dates for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): September 27, 2023, at 12:00 AM (midnight)
- Central Time (CT): September 27, 2023, at 2:00 AM
- Mountain Time (MT): September 27, 2023, at 1:00 AM
- British Summer Time (BST): September 27, 2023, at 8:00 AM
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): September 27, 2023, at 9:00 AM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): September 27, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- Sydney Time (Australia): September 27, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- Melbourne Time (Australia): September 27, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- Brisbane Time (Australia): September 27, 2023, at 4:00 PM
- India Standard Time (IST): September 27, 2023, at 12:30 PM
- Singapore Time (SGT): September 27, 2023, at 3:00 PM
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): September 27, 2023, at 9:00 PM
The Worst Of Evil Episode Guide
The Worst Of Evil will kick off for a 12-episode run starting in late September 2023 to late October. Consult our episode guide, mark your calendar, and never miss a single moment.
- Episode 1: “TBA” Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Episode 2: “TBA” Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Episode 3: “TBA” Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Episode 4: “TBA” Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Episode 5: “TBA” Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Episode 6: “TBA” Wednesday 11 October 2023
- Episode 7: “TBA” Wednesday 11 October 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” Wednesday 18 October 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” Wednesday 18 October 2023
- Episode 10: “TBA” Wednesday 25 October 2023
- Episode 11: “TBA” Wednesday 25 October 2023
- Episode 12 “TBA” Wednesday 25 October 2023
The Worst Of Evil Official Trailer
How To Watch The Worst Of Evil Episodes?
The Worst of Evil is a Disney Plus Korean crime series and will stream there in exclusivity. You’ll need a Disney Plus subscription to enjoy this Korean show. Disney Plus is a globally available streaming platform that distributes all of Disney and filial networks’s content.
With a Disney Plus subscription, you get access to the entire Disney catalog, which includes Pixar, Marvel Studios, National Geographic, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Disney Kids, and shows like The Worst of Evil and filial Hotstar productions. There are three different subscription plans to Disney Plus. Any tier will give you access to this show.
Disney Plus Basic
This plan costs $7,99 a month or $79,99 a year; it comes with ads.
Disney Plus Premium
Disney Plus premium costs $10.99 a month or $109.99 a year. It is ad-free, and lets you download content for offline viewing.
Disney+ Hulu and ESPN
This is one of the most widely and most expensive plans out there. It costs $79.99 a month and offers you Disney+, plus Hulu with Live TV access to a vast amount of networks, plus access to ESPN and its live sports network coverage.
Also Read: Best TV Shows Like Alice in Borderland