Teen Mom: The Next Chapter picks up on the lives of the former cast members of two Teen Mom shows, OG and “2”; each of these women is living through a different stage of motherhood, and they each face all sorts of different challenges, from troubled partners, absent dads, a family member in addiction recovery, trauma, etc.
They all share their testimonies in a long format of a seasonal debut that extended over a period of two years, even taking a hiatus and changing schedules and release dates, but not the intensity and the emotional moments that this reality show can deliver. Now, as the show nears its debut season conclusion, here’s the latest on the episode info you should know about.
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Episode 29 Recap
This episode is titled “Hurt People, Hurt People,” and it deals with traumas from the past. The people in this show had their whole lives changed when, during their teen years became pregnant and now must face a sudden adulthood. This is a complex thing because that new child bears a responsibility in a person that’s still developing from childhood to adulthood, both physically, and emotionally.
We see how Tyler gets support from Catelynn as he’s recovering. These two are on a trailer, the same trailer where Tyler grew up. Tyler’s dealing with his problems and his determination to solve them is meaningful and tear-jerking.
Jade goes to visit her dad, who’s in rehab, but Jade has a lot of emotional baggage of her own. She was trying to help her dad recover is a testament to how strong family ties can be when they are needed the most, like a family member faces addiction, for example.
Then, there’s Maci, who’s trying to put the pieces together because Ryan is in jail. She wants to build a future and overcome that issue while making sure that her kids are alright.
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Official Trailer
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Episode 30 Release Date
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Episode 30 will be broadcast by MTV on Wednesday, 27 September 2023, at 20:00 hrs, Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “I Don’t Want To Be A Victim.” Each episode lasts around 45 minutes. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release dates for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): 17:00 (5:00 PM) PT
- Central Time (CT): 19:00 (7:00 PM) CT
- Mountain Time (MT): 18:00 (6:00 PM) MT
- British Summer Time (BST): 01:00 AM (next day) BST (United Kingdom)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 02:00 AM (next day) CEST (Central Europe)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): 10:00 AM (next day) AEST (Australia)
- Sydney Time (Australia): 10:00 AM (next day)
- Melbourne Time (Australia): 10:00 AM (next day)
- Brisbane Time (Australia): 09:00 AM (next day)
- India Standard Time (IST): 05:30 AM (next day) IST (India)
- Singapore Time (SGT): 08:00 AM (next day) SGT (Singapore)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): 12:00 PM (noon, next day) NZST (New Zealand)
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter Episode Guide
Teen Mom: The Next Chapter consists of a thirty-one-episode run. Consult our episode guide, mark your calendar and stay on top of the latest developments of these women and their families
- Episode 1: “Wishful Thinking” Tuesday 6 September 2022
- Episode 2: “You Go Do You” Tuesday 13 September 2022
- Episode 3: “Give Yourself A Little Slack” Tuesday 20 September 2022
- Episode 4: “Your Body Your Choice” Tuesday 27 September 2022
- Episode 5: “Make Good Choices” Tuesday 4 October 2022
- Episode 6: “Teen Mom Sisters For Life” Tuesday 11 October 2022
- Episode 7: “I’m Tired But I’m Fired Up” Tuesday 18 October 2022
- Episode 8: “Welcome To Adulthood” Tuesday 25 October 2022
- Episode 9: “You Guys Mated” Tuesday 1 November 2022
- Episode 10: “Co-Parenting Rocks” Tuesday 8 November 2022
- Episode 11: “You’re His Keeper” Tuesday 15 November 2022
- Episode 12: “Beautiful Chaos” Tuesday 22 November 2022
- Episode 13: “Pumping The Breaks” Tuesday 29 November 2022
- Episode 14: “Admit What You Have Done” Tuesday 6 December 2022
- Episode 15: “Patient Love” Tuesday 13 December 2022
- Episode 16: “Reunion Part 1” Tuesday 20 December 2022
- Episode 17: “Reunion Part 2” Tuesday 27 December 2022
- Episode 18: “Who Raised You” Wednesday 19 July 2023
- Episode 19: “Shooting Your Shot” Wednesday 19 July 2023
- Episode 20: “Blood Moon” Wednesday 26 July 2023
- Episode 21: “Strength Is A Mentality” Wednesday 26 July 2023
- Episode 22: “Playing With Fire” Wednesday 2 August 2023
- Episode 23: “No White Flags” Wednesday 9 August 2023
- Episode 24: “You Know The Stakes” Wednesday 16 August 2023
- Episode 25: “Tired of Playing Mama” Wednesday 23 August 2023
- Episode 26: “Six Is A Vibe” Wednesday 30 August 2023
- Episode 27: “Unbreakable” Wednesday 6 September 2023
- Episode 28: “My Biggest Heartbreak” Wednesday 13 September 2023
- Episode 29: “Hurt People, Hurt People” Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Episode 30: “I Don’t Want To Be A Victim” Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Episode 31: “TBA” Wednesday 4 October 2023
Where To Watch Teen Mom: The Next Chapter?
Catch the latest episodes of Teen Mom: The Next Chapter via MTV at the times and dates described above. If you have cable, you can use your cable credentials to watch this show online from MTV’s website and its app.
Furthermore, if you have Paramount+, the show is also available on that platform because MTV’s parent company, Viacom, is, in turn, owned by Paramount Pictures. And all of Paramount’s filial network’s content is distributed via Paramount+. Paramount+ costs around $12 a month with ads, and any subscription plan will get you access to this and previous spin-offs of Teen Mom as well as the entire MTV catalog.
Since Teen Mom: The Next Chapter is an ongoing season, live subscription streaming providers like YouTube TV, Spectrum on Demand, Fubo TV, Philo, Sling, Hulu + Live TV, and Paramount+ Live will stream the show during its broadcast times. Lastly, the show is available for download and renting from iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Direct Video.
Also Read: 45 Best TV Game Show of All Time To Watch