The long-running, wilderness survival competition by CBS “Survivor” season 45 is back, and showrunners are mixing things up so we don’t get bored with the same thing over and over again. This franchise is one of the oldest ones out there. It’s won many awards and has a great amount of followers, and critics praise it for managing to push the envelope and mix things up each season.
This season is no different; there are new twists on immunity votes, challenges, and even how the participants deal with each other to vote a rival member out.
It’s also fair to say that so far, the CBS team and the production team have been a little reserved on the surprises we’re going to see this season. Still, there are elimination, betrayals, drama, and many other things that make Survivor Season 45 worth your time if you’re into outdoors elimination shows.
Survivor Season 45 Episode 2 Recap
If one thing that changed about Survivor is that its showrunners made a few changes to keep us hooked. Case in point: the elimination of back-to-back challenge sit-outs, as well as the introduction of new puzzles. We saw how Emily and Brandon voted off, and I have to say I am all for Brandon getting the axe because he did poorly in the challenges and performance overall.
Kudos to Caleb, whose gameplay and likability are there and will likely make him one of the favorites this season. Also, the immunity idol twist fire-making was noteworthy this episode. After that, we need to talk about Bellows Blue tribe and Bruce, whose energy is cool but we do have to give him a little bit of harsh criticism because of that whole name-dropping thing.
In any case, Emily knows she has to to put a lot of effort in to redeem herself after that first episode, and the entire group as well as the audience needs some time to fully trust her.
Survivor Season 45 Episode 3 Release Date
Survivor Season 45 Episode 3 will be broadcast by CBS on Wednesday, 11 October 2023, at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “No Man Left Behind”. Each episode lasts around one hour. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 17:00 hrs (5:00 PM) PT
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 12:00 hrs (12:00 PM) AEST
- United Kingdom Time (GMT/BST): Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 1:00 hrs (1:00 AM) BST
- Central European Time (CET): Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 2:00 hrs (2:00 AM) CET
- Mountain Time (MT): Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM) MT
- Central Time (CT): Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM) CT (USA)
- Central Europe Standard Time (CEST): Thursday, October 12, 2023, at 2:00 hrs (2:00 AM) CEST
Survivor Season 45 Episode Guide
The previous season of Survivor consisted of thirteen episodes. We can expect that this season will have as many. Furthermore, by the time of print, CBS had only confirmed the dates for the first four. We have a guide for the upcoming episodes. However, please note that starting from episode four, the dates may be subject to change. In such cases, we’ll provide updates with the adjusted schedules. In the meantime, refer to this episode guide, mark your calendar, and ensure you don’t miss any of the episodes.
- Episode 1: “We Can Do hard Things” – Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Episode 2: “Brought A Bazooka To A Tea Party” – Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Episode 3: “No Man Left Behind” – Wednesday 11 October 2023
- Episode 4: “Music To My Ears” – Wednesday 18 October 2023
- Episode 5: “TBA” – Wednesday 25 October 2023
- Episode 6: “TBA” – Wednesday 1 November 2023
- Episode 7: “TBA” – Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” – Wednesday 15 November 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” – Wednesday 22 November 2023
- Episode 10: “TBA” – Wednesday 29 November 2023
- Episode 11: “TBA” – Wednesday 6 December 2023
- Episode 12: “TBA” – Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Episode 13: “TBA” – Wednesday 20 December 2023
How To Watch Survivor Season 45 Episodes?
Survivor airs at the times and dates described above via CBS. If you have cable, you can watch the episodes online via CBS’s website or its app. Furthermore, Survivor is also available on streaming platforms like Prime Video, Hulu, and Netflix.
Since Survivor Season 45 is an ongoing season, live television subscription streaming providers like Directv Streaming, Fubo TV, Spectrum on Demand, Hulu + Live TV, Philo, and Sling will stream the show during its broadcast times.
Since Survivor is produced by CBS, and CBS is owned by Paramount Pictures, you could get a subscription to Paramount+, the film company’s native content distribution platform that costs $5.99 a month or $11.99 a month with Showtime, or $59.99 a month or $119.99 a year without ads plus access to live CBS and sports streaming and Showtime.