Things got pretty heated up in the last episode of TLC’s polygamy-centered show Sister Wives Season 18, one in which we see how Kody, bereft of feelings, wives, and his skin, must deal with the remainder of his estranged wives as they, between themselves talk about the future.
In any case, this episode packed a punch, and I prepared a spoiler-heavy recap for context for you so you know the best vantage points as to where things are in this polygamy show that is now reduced to Kody with one wife and others scorning him for his lack of credible behavior, shifting demeanors and emotional unattachment.
What can happen now with so many episodes? All things are for grabs, that’s for sure, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves because whatever remains of Kody with Janelle and Meri or what is to be rebuilt will surely be the gist and heavy content of this season.
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 7 Recap
This episode, titled “Throwing In The Towel,” calls from a reference from boxing; if you’re not familiar with the term when a boxer throws in the tower from his corner, it signifies that they’re giving up on the match. We see how Meri, Robyn, Christine, Janelle, and Kody deal with each other’s feelings. Their dynamics, interactions, and statements are all shocking.
Where do we start? Let’s talk about how Meri plans her clothing business to Utah while downsizing operations in Flagstaff. She’s moving on, and Meri stays hopeful that she will come back when she is “needed,” which raises many questions about her future role in the family.
Then, Christine and Janelle meet at a Mexican restaurant to discuss how their relationship with Kody is impacted. Janelle is frustrated with Kody and says she’s done with that dude. Meanwhile, Christine seems to question Janelle’s previous statements about her faith not allowing divorce, so what’s up with that?
As for Cody and Robyn’s kids, we have to talk about Aurora, who got much screen time in this episode compared to other kids in the family. Aurora thinks the parental figures have preferential treatment, and she complains about how Kody is unattached to his kids.
Then, Robyn talks with Meri about their lack of interaction and communication, complaining that Robyn’s kids don’t spend time with her. Robyn’s taken aback by Meri’s openness, and the two talk about Kody’s shifting behavior and demeanor.
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 8 Release Date
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode 8 will be broadcast by TLC on Sunday, 8 October 2023, at 22:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “The Writing Is On The Wall.” Each episode lasts around 47 minutes. In the following list, you’ll find this program’s regional time release schedules.
- Pacific Time (PT): Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM) PT
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Monday, October 9, 2023, at noon (noon) AEST
- United Kingdom Time (GMT/BST): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 3:00 hrs (3:00 AM) BST
- Singapore Time (SGT): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 10:00 hrs (10:00 AM) SGT
- Central European Time (CET): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 4:00 hrs (4:00 AM) CET
- Mountain Time (MT): Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 20:00 hrs (8:00 PM) MT
- Central Time (CT): Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 21:00 hrs (9:00 PM) CT (USA)
- India Standard Time (IST): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 7:30 hrs (7:30 AM) IST
- Central Europe Standard Time (CEST): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 4:00 hrs (4:00 AM) CEST
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): Monday, October 9, 2023, at 14:00 hrs (2:00 PM) NZST
Sister Wives Season 18 Episode Guide
- Episode 1: “No Such Thing As A Free Lunch” – Sunday, 20 August 2023
- Episode 2: “Thanks for Nothing” – Sunday, 27 August 2023
- Episode 3: “Throwing Stones In Glass Houses” – Sunday, 3 September 2023
- Episode 4: “A Deal With The Devil” – Sunday, 10 September 2023
- Episode 5: “When The Going Gets Tough” – Sunday, 17 September 2023
- Episode 6: “The Understatement of the Year” – Sunday, 24 September 2023
- Episode 7: “Throwing The Towel” – Sunday, 1 October 2023
- Episode 8: “The Writing Is on the Wall” – Sunday, 8 October 2023
- Episode 9 “TBA” Sunday 15 October 2023
- Episode 10 “TBA” Sunday 22 October 2023
- Episode 11 “TBA” Sunday 29 October 2023
- Episode 12 “TBA” Sunday 5 November 2023
- Episode 13 “TBA” Sunday 12 November 2023
- Episode 14 “TBA” Sunday 19 November 2023
How To Watch Sister Wives Season 18 Episodes?
Experience the latest episodes of Sister Wives on TLC at the designated times and dates detailed above. Cable subscribers can stream Sister Wives on TLC’s website and app using their cable credentials.
As Season 18 of Sister Wives continues, various live-streaming TV providers like Directv Streaming, Fubo TV, Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Spectrum on Demand, and Sling will also air the show during scheduled broadcast times.
Consider Discovery Plus To Stream Sister Wives
If you’re a fan of Sister Wives, why not subscribe to Discovery Plus for just $5.99 per month? With Discovery Plus, you’ll get unlimited, ad-free access to a vast catalog of Discovery Networks, including TLC, Food Network, A&E, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Animal Planet, and more.
Discovery Plus works seamlessly on all your devices, available worldwide. You can bundle it with your Prime Video subscription or use it as a standalone platform.