Good news for the Simmers! After a lot of anticipation, The Sims 4 Patch 220.127.116.110 is finally here, with bug fixes, hairstyles, and colors! One of the best-selling video games ever, The Sims, a life simulation video game under Electronic Art, has sold about 200 million copies worldwide. EA announced The Sims 4 on 6th May 2013. The Sims 4 was different from its predecessors in that it took place in an alternative backdrop or timeline. It was released on 2nd September in 2014.
Ten expansion packs, nine-game packs, and eighteen stuff packs have been released as of March 2021. Updates have added new content that was previously absent, like basements, spirits, swimming pools, sectional stairs, new careers, toddlers, more skin colors, bunk beds, topography tools, and many more!
SIMS 4: Expansion Packs:
The Sims 4 has received ten expansion packs so far:
- Get to Work: The Sims 4 Get to Work was released on March 31, 2015, and has the elements of The Sims 2: Open for Business and The Sims 3: Ambitions.
- Get Together: The second expansion pack of the Sims 4, it’s an old-European-themed world, taking inspiration from the old Germany and Norway. This place was called Windenburg, and the sims could now go to nightclubs, new locales, cafés, and new interactions. This has the same elements as those of The Sims: Hot Date, The Sims 2: Nightlife, The Sims 2: FreeTime, and The Sims 3: Late Night.
- City Living: The third pack had new careers like Politician, Social Media, and Critic. Penthouses, karaoke bars, and apartments were added.
- Cats & Dogs: A new career of veterinary practice was added in this expansion pack, and it had certain features from The Sims Unleashed and The Sims 2: Pets.
- Seasons: Just like Sims 2: Seasons, it introduced seasons and holidays.
- Get Famous: It was released on the 16th of November, 2018. A new career of celebrity was added, and many elements of the Sims: Superstar were found here.
- Island Living: Sulani, a tropical island, was added.
- Discover University: The Sims could go to the University of Britechester and the Foxbury Institute in this expansion pack, and they could now earn degrees.
- Eco Lifestyle: The 9th expansion pack showed the values of an environmental-friendly life.
- Snowy Escape: Added various kinds of winter sports
SIMS 4: New Update of 27.04.2021
The most-awaited update is finally here! This update brought us a lot of Asian features and one or two African-styled hairstyles as well. Other than that, we also have bunk beds, swimming pools, and a lot of bug fixes. Let’s get into each of them, then?
1. African styled hairstyles
Two new updated hairstyles in Create A Sim, which can be used on everyone: adults, children, and toddlers as well. The first hairstyle is African tight curls, as shown below:
The second African-styled hairstyle is short-textured hair which got a new update with more texturedness.
2. Bunk Beds!
A new addition to the game is bunk beds! There’s a Bunk Bed with a metal frame, and there’s another which looks like the monopod bed. Players can also watch TV from bed, be it the regular bed or the bunk bed. Each bunk bed will have two ladders, and one will be removed depending on where you put it – that is, which side is against the wall. You can also customize your bunk beds by using the “Top Bunk” in the catalog, which helps in changing the color of the bunks.
3. Bug Fixes!
- Build items will appear in the correct way and can be found in the Show Used Items.
- Career and School tools were edited to make their usage crystal clear to the Simmers.
- No more book cradleObject_GENBook.
- Gathering Water was removed as Sims weren’t comfortable with it.
- Ghost sims will not be Ghosts in CAS.
- Some new adjustments and texts were perfected in-game across all packs and precedent updates.
Updates in Expansion Packs:
1. Get Together
Social Panel bug fixed. It will no longer default back to the wrong tab. You will henceforth always know which tab you’re on.
2. City Livings
Vegetarian Sims have good news! They will no longer have to eat non-vegetarian uneaten leftovers from the fridge. The DigiRAD Keyboard issue was also fixed.
3. Cats and Dogs
There was an issue that spayed cats still went into heat. This issue is now fixed. (But the creators fully believe that everyone has the right to find love.)
During the Grand Meal Holiday Events, if you eat a Fish Dinner, it will now be counted. All soaps were made recyclable. Now you can also shower in the light rain.
5. Snowy Escape
In Create a Sim, you can now wear knee-high boots with the yfBody_Ep10COATDENIM. The issue regarding the same has been fixed. There was a bug in which child Sims was getting the Unblessed sentiments even after getting Blessed. This has been fixed. Sports Enthusiast Simmers can now take part in High-Intensity Skiing, Snowboarding on Expert Slops now! Mt. Komorebi interactions will no longer freeze the Sims. Recipes under this pack will unlock with the unlocking of Gourmet Cooking Skills Levels 5 and 3.
Also Read: Lost Soul Aside: PS Game: What Is It About?
6. Discovery University
Wanted to be a lawyer but didn’t because it has no promotions whatsoever? Now, if you progress in this career, you will get promoted as well! The bug in which the Mental-Magister trait looked like a Placeholder icon is now fixed.
7. Eco Lifestyle
If you have to Get Together installed, you will find that specific traits related to Eco-Lifestyle can now be used in Club-related choices. Making with a Mentor Moodlet will now show the right icon. Beetle Nuggets can now only be collected when Beetles are ready.
8. Other Miscellaneous Updates
- Roasting Veggiedogs and Hotdogs can be done in the campfires, again.
- Vampire Sims can now have a wider variety of food options like Fish, Frog, and good-old-Regular Plasma.
- Tiny homes will no longer clean automatically as if magic. When Sims travel or when the simmers will reload the game, the Dust Bunnies will disappear.
- Haunted House will have Dust Bunnies and Fiends.
- Most importantly, the Sims will no longer drop all their tasks to vacuum.
The Sims: Further Updates
On 27th, it was also revealed that more customizations would be added in Create A Sim, including more hair colors and Asian features. A lot of other traits will be added, including Bookworm, Cheerful, Clumsy, Genius, Glutton, Goofball, Hates Children, Hot-headed, Jealous, Mean, Neat, Perfectionist, Noncommittal, Slob, Ambitious and Gloomy.
All in all, this update was huge, and gamers are particularly happy that their sims will no longer have to drop literally everything they are doing to vacuum.