A new animated comedy series created by Dan Harmon and set in the Greek era is making its way to the small screens on Fox, and today, we prepared a scoop for you to inform you about it.
It has all things going for it, and coming from an animated comedy powerhouse like Fox, who brought us amazing franchises like Family Guy, American Dad, and The Simpsons, this one, as stated earlier, seems promising.
Fun fact: This series is marketed along with the blockchain hype, and if you dig into it, you’ll see that Fox managed to partner with a few crypto entrepreneurs to make NFTs and related things. So, what is this one about? Come with us, and let’s find out!
Tyrannis is a kind man who is generous but not very important to his people. He governs Krapopolis, the first city in history.
Tyrannis responded hilariously to a commoner calling him a virgin during his mass appearance by saying he is a little league above that term because he has been a bit personal.
Tyrannis’s useless father, Shlub, was happy to learn that his son had found a new girlfriend, and we also saw his mother, Deliria, attempting to have an affair with someone else.
Without question, the family is corrupt, yet in the middle of all the chaos, our hero, Tyrannis, attempts to restore order to the city. Who knows what will happen on his voyage, but it will be worth watching because the series has some positive signs of success.
Shlub is curious and asks Tyrannis for details about their affair, but Tyrannis has not moved forward. Hearing this, his father advises him to write a tale if he doesn’t already have one, implying that he is a natural liar and lives by lying.
Krapopolis Episode 1 Release Date
Krapopolis Episode 1 will be broadcast by Fox on Sunday, September 24 2023, at 20:30 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around 22 minutes.
The upcoming series’s debut episode title is “All Hail The Goddess of Likeability”, followed by episode two, titled “The Superbowl”. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): September 24, 2023, at 17:30 (5:30 PM)
- Central Time (CT): September 24, 2023, at 19:30 (7:30 PM)
- Mountain Time (MT): September 24, 2023, at 18:30 (6:30 PM)
- British Summer Time (BST): September 25, 2023, at 01:30 AM (next day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): September 25, 2023, at 02:30 AM (next day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): September 25, 2023, at 10:30 AM (next day)
- Sydney Time (Australia): September 25, 2023, at 10:30 AM (next day)
- Melbourne Time (Australia): September 25, 2023, at 10:30 AM (next day)
- Brisbane Time (Australia): September 25, 2023, at 10:30 AM (next day)
- India Standard Time (IST): September 25, 2023, at 06:00 AM (next day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): September 25, 2023, at 08:30 AM (next day)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): September 25, 2023, at 01:30 PM (next day)
Krapopolis Official Trailer
Krapopolis Episode Guide
Krapopolis is a new Greek Times animated comedy series confirmed by Fox to run on its prime-time Sunday night schedule. Fox will drop the first two episodes on the series’s debut, followed by a weekly episode.
By the time of print, Fox had only dropped details and dates for the first four episodes; there might be more along the way, but we have no official information.
When Fox confirms the rest of the episodes, we’ll post an update for you. For the moment, consult our episode guide, mark your calendar, and don’t miss a single moment.
- Episode 1: “All Hail The Goddess of Likeability!” – Sunday September 24 2023
- Episode 2: “The Superbowl” – Sunday September 24 2023
- Episode 3: “Wife Swamp” – Sunday October 1 2023
- Episode 4: “Prometheus” – Sunday October 8 2023
How To Watch Krapopolis Episodes?
Catch the new episodes of this Roman times animated series via Fox at the times and dates described above. If you have cable, you can watch the show online via Fox’s app or website with your cable credentials.
Since Krapopolis is an ongoing season, live television subscription providers like Hulu + Live TV, Directv Streaming, Sling, Spectrum on Demand, Philo, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV will stream the show during its broadcast times.
If you really like Fox and other shows from its parent company, Disney, who owns Hulu and, through that platform, distributes all of Fox, ABC, and FX’s productions, as well as giving you multiple subscription plans that range from $7,99 a month with ads all the way up to $74,99 a month with the Disney+, Live TV, and ESPN access.