Gordon Ramsay is always busy. He opens three-star Michelin restaurants around the world, hosts shows like Hell’s Kitchen and Master Chef, and on Kitchen Nightmares, he helps restaurant owners who are having trouble in business get it back on track.
The restaurant sometimes stays the same because they stuck to the past, and their thunder days are over. When it comes to attitude, the manager is sometimes to blame, the staff is to blame and needs to be scolded or fired, and the chef is sometimes to blame for being unprofessional.
That’s when Gordon and his team, who have a real “attitude,” step in to make things right and turn the place around so it can start making money.
Kitchen Nightmares is back for its eighth season, and it looks like it will be even scarier than the last seven: Aside from the reasons listed above, there are also health risks, a dirty kitchen, and roach and rat infestations. Things are pretty bad, but Ramsay steps in to save the day.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 4 Recap
DaMimmo is a pizza joint in Dumont, New Jersey run by a former police officer and mother of three. She, and her oldest son run the place, but they are struggling to make DaMimmo work. The food is bland, the head chef Francheska is a Sicilian cook who’s tough to work with and the other two kids are just social media influencers who don’t work.
Gordon Steps in to find out what’s going on, the owner tells him that they’re on a half-a-million hole. Soon, he discovers that the owner is just an ex-cop, so, she doesn’t know how to wait on tables. He finds out that the menu is a mess.
Gordon orders a pizza, a minestrone, calamari and some meatballs: The soup was ok, the pizza could be better, the calamari is a mess, and the meatballs are bland.
Chef Ramsay begins his feedback by explaining that the restaurant needs to up their game when it comes to buying quality ingredients, so he sets DaMimmo up with better providers. The older son needs some pointers in improving his skills. And Gordon has a heartwarming talk with Melissa, the owner.
Gordon and his team get to work. They see how they do on a regular day, he coaches the waiters, the head chef and the older son. Gordon realizes a lot of dishes need a lot of work. He reorders the kitchen, gives out tips, tells the head chef to get her game straight. They shut down the restaurant, a pizza chef comes in to give out tips.
Gordon fixes a new menu, has the influencer boys do a few posts on promoting the restaurant, and people start pouring in and then the restaurant is saved.
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 5 Release Date
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode 5 will be released by Fox on Monday, 23 October 2023, at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The upcoming episode’s title is “Juicy Box”; each episode lasts around one hour. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Monday, 23 October 2023, at 17:00 hrs (5:00 PM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Monday, 23 October 2023, at 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Monday, 23 October 2023, at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM CT)
- British Summer Time (BST): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 01:00 hrs (1:00 AM BST)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM CEST)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 10:00 hrs (10:00 AM AEST)
- India Standard Time (IST): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 05:30 hrs (5:30 AM IST)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 08:00 hrs (8:00 AM SGT)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): Tuesday, 24 October 2023, at 14:00 hrs (2:00 PM NZST)
Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episode Guide
Fox confirmed this Gordon Ramsay-hosted show for another season run starting in late September 2023 up until mid-November. Consult our episode guide, mark your calendar, and don’t miss a moment of this business and foodie renovation program.
- Episode 1: “Bel Aire” – Monday, 25 September 2023
- Episode 2: “Bask 46” – Monday, 2 October 2023
- Episode 3: “In The Drink” – Monday, 9 October 2023
- Episode 4: “Da Mimmo” – Monday, 16 October 2023
- Episode 5: “Juicy Box” – Monday, 23 October 2023
- Episode 6: “TBA” – Monday, 6 November 2023
- Episode 7: “TBA” – Monday, 13 November 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” – Monday, 20 November 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” – Monday, 27 November 2023
Where To Watch Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 Episodes?
Join Gordon Ramsey in Kitchen Nightmares Season 8 via Fox at the times and dates described above. If you have a cable subscription, you can stream the show online using your cable credentials from Fox’s website and its app.
Since Kitchen Nightmares is an ongoing season, live TV streaming subscription services like YouTube TV, Directv Streaming, Spectrum on Demand, Sling, Fubo TV, and Philo will stream the show during its broadcast times.
Consider Hulu To Stream Kitchen Nightmares
Another way to watch this season and previous ones of Kitchen Nightmares is to get a Hulu subscription in any of its subscription plans: From $6.99 a month with ads all the way up to $74.99 a month with Live TV, ESPN and Disney+ bundled, you’ll get access to Kitchen Nightmares and all sorts of series, movies, and shows.