It’s time to welcome back the sassiest and most glamourous ladies of Maryland in Bravo’s renewal of their regional housewives franchise, The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 8. As usual, this strong-female-led show features a group of women getting their lives videotaped for our viewing pleasure.
There is drama, conflict, ego clashes, deceit, cheating, and even voodoo magic, coupled with guests, local and international travel, lots of drinking, spa visits, and all the glamour and expensive stuff that these women with deep pockets like to do.
If you’re wondering about where to find the show, its schedule, episode length, and other details, you’ve come to the right place because we prepared for you a scoop containing all the necessary details to keep up with this unscripted and very successful reality show from Bravo.
The ladies with the best sass, glitz, and drama from Maryland are back for season 8, and we’re picking things up where we left them. We also welcome a new housewife, Nneka Ihim. Who will she side with? We’re going to see how Bryant’s latest romantic partner Jason Cameron relationship evolves.
We’ll also see how that business “The Joint” fared out after the meltdown from season 7. Also, Ashley Darby’s new home will be showcased, and she’s likely to throw a party there. Moreover, how is Dixon going to deal with her hubby Juan cheating on her?
These women are going to share, sometimes overshare, travel, and talk about their lives, and we’re going to enjoy every minute of it.
Release Date & Where to Watch
The Real Housewives of Potomac is broadcast by Bravo on Sundays at 20:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around one hour. The season debuted with episode one, titled “Home Sweet Drama,” on Sunday, 5 November 2023. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this show.
- Pacific Time (PT): Sunday at 17:00 hrs (5:00 PM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Sunday at 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Sunday at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM CT)
- British Summer Time (BST): Monday at 01:00 hrs (1:00 AM BST)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Monday at 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM CEST)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Monday at 11:00 hrs (11:00 AM AEST)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Monday at 07:00 hrs (7:00 AM SGT)
Catch the latest episodes of The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 8 via Bravo at the times and dates described above. If you want to stream the show and have cable, you can use your cable credentials to log in to Bravo’s website or its app to enjoy the show
How To Watch The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 8 Online?
Since The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 8 is an ongoing season, live television subscription providers like YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, Spectrum on Demand, Directv Streaming, Sling, Philo and Fubo TV will stream the show during its broadcast times.
Consider Peacock Premium To Watch The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 8
If you’re a big fan of the Housewives franchise, consider getting a Peacock Premium subscription to enjoy this show. Peacock is an NBC-owned streaming platform that’s globally available, compatible with every device and operating system, and it distributes all of NBC and its filial network’s content.
Peacock is completely free to subscribe to use; it works on a “freemium” model of sales, just like Spotify. Still, if you want to enjoy the latest content, you will have to pay a monthly fee of $5,99 a month with ads or $59,99 a year. If you want to get rid of the ads, then the monthly fee subscription raises to $11,99 a month.
With Peacock Premium, you get access to every episode of the Housewives franchise, not only Potomac. We mean all the franchises’ seasons, past and present. It’s a great bang for your buck if you like NBC’s content.
For the eighth season, the cast of this show is as follows: Gizelle Byrant, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Karen Huger, Candiace Dillard Bassett, Wendy Osefo, and Mia Thornton. Joining for season eight, new Potomac Housewife Nnekka Ihim joins as well. Guest appearances as friends will be Keiana Stewart, Jacqueline Blake, and Charrisse Jackson-Jordan.
The past season of The Real Housewives of Potomac consisted of 17 episodes followed by a three-part special. By the time of print, Bravo has only confirmed three dates for the first three shows, but the season is likely to follow the same structure as its previous one. As usual, we will post an update if there’s a change in dates or schedule. For the moment, consult our episode guide and mark your calendar so you don’t miss a single episode
- Episode 1: “Projections and Deflections – Sunday, 5 November 2023
- Episode 2: “Home Sweet Drama” – Sunday, 12 November 2023
- Episode 3: “TBA” – Sunday, 19 November 2023
- Episode 4: “TBA” – Sunday, 26 November 2023
- Episode 5: “TBA” – Sunday, 3 December 2023
- Episode 6: “TBA” – Sunday, 10 December 2023
- Episode 7: “TBA” – Sunday, 17 December 2023
- Episode 8: “TBA” – Sunday, 24 December 2023
- Episode 9: “TBA” – Sunday, 31 December 2023
- Episode 10: “TBA” – Sunday, 7 January 2024
- Episode 11: “TBA” – Sunday, 14 January 2024
- Episode 12: “TBA” – Sunday, 21 January 2024
- Episode 13: “TBA” – Sunday, 28 January 2024
- Episode 14: “TBA” – Sunday, 4 February 2024
- Episode 15: “TBA” – Sunday, 11 February 2024
- Episode 16: “TBA” – Sunday, 18 February 2024
- Episode 17: “TBA” – Sunday, 25 February 2024
- Episode 18: “Reunion Part 1” – Sunday, 3 March 2024
- Episode 19: “Reunion Part 2” – Sunday, 10 March 2024
- Episode 20: “Reunion Part 3” – Sunday, 17 March 2024