Eleceed Chapter 265 will have Gah-In from Astra’s organization fighting against Seongha, who is trying to protect Kartein. He literally devastated Tanji, even though he is not in the top 100 awakeners. Seongha is trying to protect Kartein because his association president owes Kartein his life, so he is keeping his mouth shut and not telling them where Kartein is.
Well, after seeing Tajin getting beaten by him badly, Gah-In has stepped in to fight him. And let me remind you that she comes under 50 awakeners. So, let’s see how their fight will go in the next chapter.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of the ongoing Manhwa, Eleceed, will be released, then do not worry because, in this article, we will talk about the release date of Eleceed Chapter 265 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Eleceed Chapter 264 Review
I think the worst thing about Eleceed is that “Korea secretly has so many powerful Awakeners.” It kind of downplays the rest of the earth if there are so many secretly strong guys in Korea since it is kind of unrealistic.
Sure, if there were a handful of powerful people in a country like Korea, and also Jiwoo would probably eventually become really strong. But what value is there really for the top 100 awakeners?
There are so many countries that are powerful to have stronger Awakeners than those in the top 100, like the US, China, France, Germany, Japan, etc. If this were done in a fantasy universe, this would not be as much of a problem, but it is just patriotism that destroys immersion.
I feel like the top 100 is a bit stupid if there are like 20 people in Korea hiding their strengths that can easily match them. I really like Eleceed, and my paragraph probably makes it seem like a way bigger problem than I think it is.
I think it was stated before that South Korea is hiding the power of its Awakeners. The purpose is to accumulate power without other countries keeping them in check because it wouldn’t be worth it since the country is so weak in the eyes of the world.
However, the thing is that South Korea is probably not the only country that is hiding some cards. For now, let’s just enjoy the story because it’s still great.
Eleceed Chapter 265 Spoilers/ Expectations
In the next chapter, we will have Gah-In going up against Seongha. Well, Tanji comes under the top 100 awakeners, but Gah-In comes under the top 50 awakeners, so it may be harder for Seongha to take her down.
But they still got Juyoung Yoo with them, so I don’t think there would be a problem in defeating Astra’s organization (if the third guy isn’t strong because we haven’t seen him fight).
Eleceed Chapter 265 Release Date
Eleceed Chapter 265 is scheduled for Tuesday, September 26, 2023, PT. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule for Eleceed Chapter 265 is as follows:
Releasing on Tuesday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 PM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Releasing on Wednesday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Where to Read Exceed Chapter 265 Online?
Eleceed Chapter 265 will be available to read on the Naver Series and Naver Webtoon in the raw format (Korean Language). You can read Eleceed is available in English translation on Line Webtoon, but only 241 chapters are available on their website.