Dragon Ball FighterZ released back in January, and the game got good responses from the community, and it seems Bandai Namco is working to make this game even better. Yes, they have released a new patch and the path will affect a lot of characters and will affect the playing modes as well.
With the update, they have also added the DLC characters of the base versions of Goku and Vegeta. With this, the game is bound to receive appreciations from players as they’ll be able to play with the legendary characters, and also, the full information of the new patch notes has also been released. Regarding Goku and Vegeta, their Super Saiyan Blue forms haven been affected as well as their fusion character, Vegito.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes:
- Entry settings: now Player’s Info is displayed
- Ranked Match: now you can set the Opponent Rank settings to the Same Rank, About the Same or Challenge in the entry settings.
- Network color will no longer be displayed on finding an opponent.
- Casual Match: Now you can set the Opponent Color settings to Same Color, About the same or Anything goes.
- Added ‘Sorry’ and ‘Don’t worry’ Party Match:
- Added Input Delay settings when playing against a player.
- On VS screen, players can now press and hold either the L1 button or L2 button on the screen before a match to change their first character.
- The player team can now be edited when making a World Match entry.
- Colors can now be selected when changing characters.
- Added Ki Gauge Recovery option and can stop Ki gauge from auto-recovering.
- Added Center(After KO/Switch), Center(After Stage Change) options to the Starting Side settings.
- Added the Reset Damage Information option
- Added Starting Position settings.
- Can switch the position of the characters.
- The position can also be switched by holding down ↑
- Character Settings
- Added Potential Unleashed settings for Gohan (Adult).
- Added Ginyu Force settings for Ginyu.
- Training Dummy Recording Settings
- Training dummy’s play records can now be saved to 8 different slots.
- Added a function to randomly play a record from multiple slots (with adjustable frequency for each slot).
- Ennemy Settings
- Added Counterattack Settings: set an attack for the training dummy to reversal attack with after a block or damage.
- Character selection screen: increased the cursor movement speed.
- Follow list: followed players’ names will now be displayed in blue.
- Button settings: Pressing OPTIONS on the Button Settings screen will now save current settings and exit the screen.
- Result screen: Z Stamps can now be used when rematch menu is displayed for online matches.
Complete information on DRAGON BALL FighterZ Patch Note 1.11 can be accessed on Bandai Namco’s official website.