It’s Pokemon Go everywhere but we Anime Fans are too lazy to get out of our home to catch some so here are some best Detective Anime series you can sit and enjoy watching.
10.Psychic Detective Yakumo
- Reserved college student Yakumo Saitou was born with a red left eye that allows him to see ghosts and spirits. He uses it with the belief that if he can communicate with them and resolve any issue they may have, then the ghost or spirit can move on to the afterlife. A fellow college student named Haruka Ozawa appears one day, asking him for help to save her friend, who she believes is being possessed by a spirit. He reluctantly accepts and afterward gets involved in other supernatural-related mysteries with her helping him.
- Un-Go is set in a war-torn Tokyo, in a near-future Japan. In response to Japan sending their military abroad as peacekeeping forces, terrorists launched multiple attacks on Japan, killing many people and destroying much of its cityscapes. Sometime after the war receded to a period of uneasy peace, the Japanese Parliament passed the “Information Privacy and Protection Act”, which gives the Japanese government control over the Internet. Detective Shinjuurou Yuuki and his strange partner Inga make a living in solving crimes and exposing human souls, all influenced in some way by the dystopian backdrop.
- Dr. Kenzō Tenma is a young Japanese brain surgeon, working at Eisler Memorial Hospital in Düsseldorf. Tenma is dissatisfied with the political bias of the hospital in treating patients and seizes the chance to change things after a massacre brings fraternal twins Johan and Anna Liebert into the hospital. Johan has a gunshot wound to his head, and Anna mutters about killing; Tenma operates on Johan instead of the mayor, who arrived later. Johan is saved, but Mayor Roedecker dies; Tenma loses his social standing. Director Heinemann and the other doctors in Tenma’s way are mysteriously murdered, and both children disappear from the hospital. The police suspect Tenma, but they have no evidence and can only question him.
- Gosick takes place in 1924 in a small, French-speaking fictional European country; which stretches in a strip from Switzerland, through the Alps between France and Italy, to the Mediterranean Sea. The country is called “Sauville” in the English translation of the light novels; it is called “Saubure” in the anime adaption. The story centers on Kazuya Kujo, the third son of a high-ranking officer of the Imperial Japanese Army, who is a transfer student to St. Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. There he meets Victorique, a mysterious yet beautiful and brilliant girl who never comes to class and spends her days reading the entire contents of the library or solving mysteries that even detectives can not solve. The series mostly focuses on Kazuya and Victorique getting involved in different mystery cases and their struggle to solve them, at the same time forming important bonds with different people and themselves.
6.Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- The series takes place in the year 2030, where many people have become cyborgs with prosthetic bodies. Primarily set in the fictional Japanese city of Niihama, Niihama Prefecture, the series follows the members of Public Security Section 9, a special-operations task-force made up of former military officers and police detectives. While the group investigates various crimes, both seasons feature ongoing investigations into two incidents that embroil the group in corruption within other branches of the Japanese government.
5.Detective School Q
- Detective School Q is the story of a group of young students from Class Q of Dan Detective School (DDS), a prestigious and renowned detective academy founded by Morihiko Dan, the most famous detective in Japan, and the adventures and mysteries they unfold and solve together. They eventually work against Pluto, a mysterious organization which creates almost fool-proof plans that only a handful of detectives can solve.
- At the request of his older sister, student Hōtarō Oreki joins Kamiyama High School’s Classic Literature Club to stop it from being abolished, joined by fellow members Eru Chitanda, Satoshi Fukube, and Mayaka Ibara. The story is set in Kamiyama City, a fictional city in Gifu Prefecture that the author based on his real hometown of Takayama, also in Gifu. The fictional Kamiyama High School is based on the real-life Hida High School.
- Psycho-Pass is set in 2113. The Sibyl System is actively measuring the populace’s mental states, personalities, and the probability that individuals will commit crimes, using a “cymatic scan” of the brain. The resulting assessment is called a Psycho-Pass. When the probability of a person engaging in crimes measured by the Crime Coefficient index exceeds a certain level in an individual, he or she is pursued, apprehended, and killed if necessary.
2.Detective Conan (Case Closed)
- Jimmy Kudo is a high school detective who sometimes works with the police to solve cases. During an investigation, he is attacked by members of a crime syndicate known as the Black Organization. They force him to ingest an experimental poison, however, the poison transforms him into a child instead of killing him.Adopting the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and keeping his true identity a secret, Kudo lives with his childhood friend Rachel Moore and her father Richard, who is a private detective. Throughout the series, he tags along on Richard’s cases, but when he is able to solve one, he uses a tranquilizer needle to put Richard to sleep, and impersonates his voice to reveal the solution to the case. He also enrolls in a local elementary school where he makes friends with a group of classmates who form their own Junior Detective club.
- Light Yagami is a genius high school student who discovers the “Death Note”, a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written in it. After experimenting with the notebook, Light meets the Shinigami Ryuk, the notebook’s original owner, who dropped the notebook to the human world out of boredom. Light tells Ryuk of his plan to rule over a new world free from criminals as a god, where only people he deems morally fit to live remain. Light eventually becomes known to the public as Kira , which is derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the word “killer”.
Who’s your favorite?Lemme hear you guys out in the comments or you can get connected with me on Snapchat-Vibsz16 and Instagram. Stay tuned.
Top 10 Anime Character Who Can Outsmart Light Yagami
There’s always a smart character in an anime but today we made list of smartest character comparing all anime seasons and we are here with 15 Smartest Anime Characters of All Time
Itachi was quiet and insightful, showing noticeable maturity for his age and knowledge on how to deal with every situation. At the same time, Itachi was still fairly naïve as a child in many real-world scenarios and as such was willing to learn from his peers on how to differentiate situations. He lived at a distance, observing individuals and ideas without getting directly involved so that he could fully understand them.Although this approach prevented him from becoming close with many people, it enabled him to think and act without prejudice or preconceptions, instead of evaluating things strictly on their own merits. In the anime, Itachi unintentionally gained many friends and admirers for his genuine concern for others despite his passive nature.
As Conan, Shinichi tries to behave like a child. He refers to Ran as “Ran-neechan” (nee-chan meaning older sister, a common nickname Japanese children give to teenagers and young adults they look up to), and refers to Shinichi as “Shinichi-niichan” (nii-chan meaning older brother). He also refers to Kogoro as “Oji-san” or “Occhan” (both meaning Uncle), although he also does this as Shinichi. As Shinichi, he refers to Conan as usually “Conan-kun” or the “Kid in the Glasses”. Shinichi treats Conan as a separate person completely, thinking for example, “changing back into Conan”.Conan remains very close to Ran, who in return is very protective of him. However, because Ran is unaware of his true identity, Conan often finds himself in awkward situations with her, such as when she confessed her feeling for Shinichi to him and when she made him bathe with her at a hot spring.
Since his early childhood, Kakashi was very independent and self-confident, at times even appearing arrogant and…