Last Updated on November 19, 2022 by OtakuKart Staff
With the series dropping out its new episodes soon, fans are curious about how to watch The L Word: Generation Q season 3 online. Well, we have got the entire thing covered. This is a drama show which serves as a sequel to The L Word. The original ran on Showtime back in the late 00s and has been a cultural talk since. Just like the previous one, this sequel also throws light on a bunch of kids who belong to the LGBTQ community. They are young and restless and are hound to make mistakes. We see a highly dramatized and adult version of the same.
The series resembles the common teen with the same problems as we see on TV and thus, gets too relatable at certain moments of the show. The best part is seeing them grow up and learn from their emotions or mistakes. Obviously, there is deep-rooted trauma in each of them while they are trying to grow up, but it is what makes them human. These kids are growing up in Silver Lake in Los Angeles. There are other highlighted elements as well such as sex and setbacks and also love and heartbreak.
Each of these individuals is trying to find who they really are while also having fun and being true about it. Now, in order to establish a connection with the original series, the production crew brought back a variety of characters from the previous original show in order to mentor the new ensemble characters who are much more diverse than they previously were. With the rise of awareness about sexualities in kids and the youth in general, this series serves as a perfect example of progress.
How to Watch The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Online? Streaming Guide
The L Word: Generation Q season 3 will air on Showtime at 8 PM Eastern Time. New episodes will be available at the same time every Sunday. The series marks a new era with the whole plot set after 10 years of its original plot. Showtime costs 10.99 dollars a month in order to stream the content online through its website. It does not contain any ads and there are no higher-tier plans than this.
The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode Guide
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 1 – The Last Year – The 20th of November 2022
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 2 – Los Angeles Traffic – The 27th of November 2023
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 3 – Quiz Show – The 4th of December 2022
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 4 – Last to Know – The 11th of December 2022
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 5 – Locked Out – The 18th of December 2022
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 6 – Questions for the Universe – The 25th of December 2022
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 7 – Little Boxes – The 1st of January 2023
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 8 – Quality Family Time – The 8th of January 2023
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 9 – Quiet Before the Storm – The 15th of January 2023
- The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 10 – Looking Ahead – The 22nd of January 2022
The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 1 Spoilers
In The L Word: Generation Q Season 3 Episode 1 titled Last Year, we will witn3ss Better and Tina finally trying to reconcile. The two were having differences last season when Better convinced herself that she was over Tina and started dating Pippa. Well, we know how that went down and Pippa herself was so not ready to be with her at the moment.
As for Angie, she has decided for her future and the better and is starting college now. Shane will be seen trying to settle down in a domestic kind of lifestyle. Alice will have worries of her own about everything that she wants for herself in a partner. Finley, who finally decided to put her differences and denial apart, has come back from rehab.