The British singer and songwriter YUNGBLUD is always in the news. Sometimes for his relationships, and sometimes it’s because of his critically acclaimed songs and their themes. But no matter what it is, the 23-year-old singer has always entertained the fans with his different style of music and lyrics.
Dominic Richard Harrison or Yungblud (In capital) is an English singer and actor. He rose to fame in 2018 when he released his debut album Yungblud. With his songs and social image, YUNGBLUD has gained quite a fan following. But some of us are still unaware of Yungblud’s life and several facts. We will cover everything about the young singer in the article, from his story to life facts to net worth. So scroll down and get all your answers.
Dominic Richard Harrison, also known by his stage name Yungblud was born in 1997 in South Yorkshire, England. He was a student at Arts Educational Schools, London. Moreover, he appeared in the British soap opera Emmerdale and The Lodge before stepping into the music world.
With two full albums and multiple nominations for his work, Yungblud is definitely one of the youngest stars to have a strong social image. So, how much is the star actually worth?
What is YUNGBLUD’s Net worth?
The 23-year-old singer and actor are worth $500,000. Most of his income is generated through his album sales, the tours, and the performances he does. Moreover, he has also an actor, and he has previously worked in British soap operas and musical plays.
Harrison has just started but, he is still a very acknowledged personality among teens and adults. The singer has only two albums as of 2021. But, we believe that he will eventually grow. Considering his choice of music, he is influential to the Gen z kids. And in no time, Yungblud will be on the list of top artists.
Top 10 Facts About Yungblud
- As you already told, Yungblud’s real name is Dominic Richard Harrison. He was born on 5 August 1997, making him 23 years old. Pretty young for what he does.
- Music runs in Harrison’s blood. His grandfather, Rick Harrison, used to perform in a famous psychedelic folk band T rex back in the 1970s. So we know where he got his music genes from.
- Harrison learned to play instruments like guitar, piano, and drum at the age of eight. He said that he is not a guitar player. But, he can write. Hou can create anything. But he’s not going to play for or with the Foo Fighters.
- Previously, he confessed that his parents are very supportive of him and let him express himself. Moreover, he told that his mom let him paint his nails when he was nine. He also used to wear black lipstick and goth boots at the age of 9 and 10.
- Harrison was considered the naughty kid in the school because he was never ashamed to say what he felt like. And we can get a hint of it by the lyrics of his songs. Harrison dropped out of school at 16. And later, he moved to London to create a career in rock ‘n’ roll and become a star.
- The young star has collaborated with artists like Halsey, Blink-182’s Travis Baker, Marshmallow, Blackbear, Machine Gun Kelly, and Charlotte Lawrence. Pretty amazing.
- Popular artists like The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Arctic Monkeys, Eminem, Madonna, and The Clash are his influences and the ones he looks up to.
- His lyrics, most of the time, discuss political and social issues. It includes United States’ gun control to sexual assault and also how technology impacts our emotional and mental health.
- YUNGBLUD has ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). Furthermore, he’s “usually wired all day.” But, we believe his disease and weird energy make him an outstanding performer.
- Yungblud’s song Time in a Bottle was featured in 2019 Fast and Furious presents Hobbs & Shaw. You can listen to it down below.
There is a lot more to know about the star. But, you can learn more about his thoughts through his music. You can check out his last album, Weird, which is a complete BOP.