It is no lie that the fans have a love-hate relationship with the ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’. As the k-drama is moving on to its second half, Young Guk seems to be getting some flashbacks. Even though the flashbacks are not a lot. But at least they are there. Fans desperately want his memories to come back as they are getting done with seeing Dan Dan do nothing but cry. Even though some netizens are loving the amnesia arc going on in the story. It might take not take long for the major twist with the second part approaching. Here is everything you need to know, from the ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ Episode Schedule to where to watch and the story so far.
‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ is halfway through, and things are getting crazy in the show. With its 25th episode out, fans have been crying their hearts out with frustration. Young Guk and Sa Ra have finally gotten engaged. And instead of claiming her feelings, Dan Dan went on to do the exact opposite, helping the enemy. Thanks to Dan Dan, Young Guk’s kids now have accepted the idea of their father marrying Sa Ra. While on the other side, Se Ryeon moved into Dae Beom’s family’s house. And the Park family had to go through another painful and humiliating session with Dae Ran.
Where To Watch ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’?
While the k-drama ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ premiers every weekend on channel KBS at 7.55 PM KST. The k-drama is also available to watch online. ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ is available to watch on streaming platforms like Rakuten Viki and Kocowa TV. As the episodes are available with subtitles. While fans can also head to the KBS World TV Youtube channel for behind the scene videos and episodes in HD. Starting on September 26, 2021, ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ has reached its halfway mark. The k-drama has a total of 50 episodes, out of which 25 are already out, making the show reach its highest ranking with every release.
‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ Episode Schedule
Here is the ‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ Episode Schedule for the second half of the k-drama.
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 26 will release on Sunday, December 19, 2021
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 27 will release on Saturday, December 25, 2021
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 28 will release on Sunday, December 26, 2021
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 29 will release on Saturday, January 01, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 30 will release on Sunday, January 02, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 31 will release on Saturday, January 08, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 32 will release on Sunday, January 09, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 33 will release on Saturday, January 15, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 34 will release on Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 35 will release on Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 36 will release on Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 37 will release on Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 38 will release on Sunday, January 30, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 39 will release on Saturday, February 05, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 40 will release on Sunday, February 06, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 41 will release on Saturday, February 12, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 42 will release on Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 43 will release on Saturday, February 19, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 44 will release on Sunday, February 20, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 45 will release on Saturday, February 26, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 46 will release on Sunday, February 27, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 47 will release on Saturday, March 05, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 48 will release on Sunday, March 06, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 49 will release on Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Young Lady and Gentleman Episode 50 will release on Sunday, March 13, 2022
‘Young Lady and Gentleman’: The Cast and The Characters
‘Young Lady and Gentleman’ Episode Schedule being out, the story has been following a lot of characters. From Dan Dan and Young Guk’s story to the fate of Se Ryeon and Dae Beom. Along with Sa Ra’s and Dan Dan’s families. Here is a look at all the characters and their story so far.
Lee Young Guk and Park Dan Dan
The ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’ and ‘Lonely Enough to Love’ fame Ji Hyun Woo takes on the lead role, Lee Young Guk. Young Guk is the CEO of Phantom, a clothing brand. While ‘Hospital Playlist 2’ fame Lee Se Hee plays the role of Park Dan Dan. She is a live-in tutor and comes from a not-so-financially stable family. In his 40’s, Young Guk is a widower and has three kids, Jennie, Se Chan, and Se Jong. Busy in his work life, Young Guk barely paid attention to his family. But as the new live-in tutor, Dan Dan entered the house, things got a bit better between him and his kids. Later on, he started to have feelings for her. The two begin to date secretly, and he started enjoying his life a bit more.
But during a hiking trip, Young Guk had an accident and ended up losing his memories.
Now going through amnesia, he thinks that he is supposed to marry Sa Ra as he’s been told that they were dating before the accident. While Young Guk is giving all his time to his children and keeping all the promises. With him realizing his feelings for Dan Dan once again, he has already made the confession. Leaving the decision on Dan Dan. While Dan Dan, on the other side, was deeply hurt when Young Guk couldn’t recognize her. And now is getting married to Sa Ra. Her only reason to stay there is the kids and the contract that she can’t leave in between.
But even Young Guk’s confession is not even for them to be together. As she still thinks Young Guk two-timed her and loves Sa Ra.
Cho Sa Ra and Cha Gun
‘Mysterious Personal Shopper’ fame Park Ha Na plays the role of Cho Sa Ra. While ‘Love is Drop by Drop’ fame Kang Eun Tak plays the role of Cha Gun. Sa Ra works as the manager at Young Guk’s house and takes care of every little thing. She is head over heels for her boss, and thanks to his amnesia, Young Guk, and Sa Ra are getting engaged this Christmas too. But things weren’t like this for Sa Ra from the start. In his right mind, Young Guk fired Sa Ra and told her that he had no feelings for her. Heartbroken, Sa Ra called a designated driver, and Cha Gun came to accompany her. He came like a guardian angel as she saved her from killing herself. And was there for her all the times she called.
But now, with her being engaged to Young Guk, Sa Ra has told Cha Gun to keep his distance from her. And Cha Gun has no problem in doing that either.
Se Ryeon and Dae Beom
‘Discovery of Romance’ fame Yoon Jin Yi plays the role of Lee Se Ryeon. While ‘Number Woman Gye Sook Ja’ fame Ahn Woo Yeon plays the role of Dae Beom. The messiest couply in the show are again broken up. Se Ryeon and Dae Beom met at a club and fell in love. But her mother thought that it was a scam and Dae Beom was trying to leach money off her daughter. While Sa Ra thought that her mother was saying the truth. Looking back, she realized that it’s not what happened. After a very dramatic breakup, drunken nights at my ex’s house, and running away from the wedding. The lovers finally got back together, even though should’ve headed to therapy. While Dae Beom chilled offs Ryeon’s money, after feeling left out in front of her friends, he realized that their worlds are different.
Heading back to his house, as he starts bonding with his family once again, Se Ryeon doesn’t wanna let go.
Park Soo Cheol and Anna Kim
Lee Jong Won plays the role of Park Soo Cheol, while Lee Il Hwa plays the role of Anna Kim. Park Soo Cheol deserves better, and everybody knows it. He gets disrespected by Dae Beom and Dae Ran while getting emotionally blackmailed by his wife. Always has to do what his in-laws tell him to do, and Soo Cheol has been putting himself down. Finally, having a chance at a business that he wants to give a try to, he finally stood up for himself. And taking ownership of the chicken shop from his friend. Anna Kim, on the other side, wants to be back with Dan Dan and Soo Cheol. While she has a whole plan to take them with her to the States. She has been doing everything she can to help Soo Cheol.
But looking at her health and the chances of her being dead, the plans aren’t looking that easy to act on. While she wants to come clean to both Dan Dan and Soo Cheol, it isn’t that easy.