The Proposal is a reality dating TV show that airs on ABC, the show premiered its first episode on June 18, 2018. The next episode, Proposal Season 1 episode 2 will air on 25th June 2018. We will be listing The Proposal tv show cast and episode schedule. Before we move forward, I’d like you all to know that Mike and Monica are trending on the internet.
The Proposal TV Show Cast
The Proposal Episode 1 Cast:
- Ellen K As Announcer
- Alona Ballard As Herself – Contestant
- Riona Booze As Herself – Contestant
- Stephanie Contreras As Herself – Contestant
- Nicole Gillespie As Herself – Contestant
- Kelly Gray As Herself – Contestant
- Neil Lane As Himself
- Havilah (Ii) Malone As Herself – Contestant
- Kendal Maxwell As Herself – Contestant
- Morgan Maxwell As Herself – Contestant
- Jesse Palmer As Himself – Host
- Jessica Turik As Herself – Contestant
- Monica Villalobos As Herself – Contestant
The Proposal Episode Schedule:
The Proposal Episode 01 – June 18, 2018
The Proposal Episode 02 – June 25, 2018
The Proposal Episode 03 – July 02, 2018
We will update this, as more information is available on the episodes.
The Proposal Synopsis
The Proposal TV show is hosted by former NFL quarterback, Jesse Palmer, each one-hour episode will feature 10 eligible daters competing in four pageant-style rounds to win the heart of a mystery suitor or “suitress,” whose identity is kept secret from them. After each phase, the daters who fail to connect with the mystery suitor are whittled down, leading to the dramatic and highly anticipated reveal, when the two remaining daters finally meet the mystery suitor for the first time and present a romantic proposal of their choice. Will there be a marriage proposal that cannot be refused?