Tales of Arise is a role-playing action game that will soon be released. The game is developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. In this article, we will be looking at tales of arise release date and everything you need to know about this upcoming action role-playing game. Tales of Arise is the seventeenth installment in the main Tales series. The game follows two characters from the opposing worlds of Dahna and Rena. The game has been developed on Unreal Engine 4 by a team composed of both series veterans as well as newcomers with an aim to revitalize the 25-year-old Tales series. This is also the game where Minoru Iwamoto, one of several artists who previously had worked on other games in the series such as Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria, returns as both character designer and art director.
For the gameplay of Tales of Arise, there will be new mechanics as well as carrying forward some basic Tales battle system. This time, the game will mainly focus on evading and countering. But this time, there won’t be any kind of multiplayer mode, unlike many of the previous titles in the series. There will be a Boost Strike feature that allows multiple party members to perform destructive attacks together under certain conditions. Japanese title Tales of Arise is the next popular game similar to Genshin Impact.
Tales Of Arise Release Date
Tales of Arise will be released on September 10, 2021. Fans of Tales of Arise can be happy as Tales of Arise’s Demo has already been released. And is now available to try through the demo version that was released on August 18. Players can play the demo version of the game from Xbox and PlayStation, but do note that any progress that you have made in the demo version will not be carried over to the full version of the game.
Tales of Arise will be available to play on platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
What’s all included in Tales Of Arise Demo Version?
The Demo version only has an hour of gameplay, with six characters to play. Let’s look at all are the characters available in the demo version of the game.
- Alphen: Alphen is a swift swordfighter who has an array of arts to combat any enemy in close-quarters combat.
- Shionne: Shionne is a long-range gunslinger who also uses astral rates like Alphen. She can heal the party between shots.
- Rinwell: Rinwell is a mage who also relies on astral artes. Her magic has a far reach, though casting those magic will take a bit of time.
- Law: Law is a close-quarters martial artist who has sheer power and a ton of strikes to handle the enemies
- Kisara: Kisara is a hammer wielder that has a giant shield to blocks the attacks.
- Dohalim: Dohalim is an all-around fighter who uses his rod and arsenal of arts to take down enemies.
Is Tales Of Arise available for Pre Order?
Along with releasing the Demo version of the game, Tales of Arise is also available for pre-orders. Players can purchase the game in advance and will be rewarded with Alphen and Shionne Costumes, Wing-themed outfit accessories, Cooking Recipes, and Food items. There are different plans available to pre-order Tales of Arise.
These plans are as follows:
- The standard for 59.99 USD
- Deluxe Edition for 84.99 USD
- Ultimate Edition for 109.99 USD
- Collector Edition for 189.99 USD
The Collectors Edition can only be bought through Bandai Namco Store and will include two action figures, a hardcover artwork booklet, and the game’s original soundtrack. Those who purchase the PS4 and Xbox One versions will get a free upgrade for the PS5 or Xbox Series X/S version via dual entitlement.