Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 may have Theo begging for mercy from the mommy bear since he made the child cry. Well, Theo’s getting angry with Kueng (baby bear) was reasonable since he does all that work just to get special treatment from Sejun, but Kneng ruined his moment by eating his cheru.
Chapter 26 has to be my favorite chapter of Solo Farming in the Tower. It had me laughing for straight 5 minutes (even now, I am laughing while writing this, haha). Theo won’t serve as an appetizer for the mommy bear (lol). He regretted instantly after seeing the mommy bear.
Joke aside; I don’t think Theo is wrong in this matter. Well, I do like Kueng (baby bear), but he is getting very spoiled lately. If Sejun doesn’t teach him proper manners, he will get spoiled and turn into a being that the tower manager was referring to when he first arrived.
The Queen Bee is now supposed to have a new child very soon. But rather than raising it by herself, she has decided to give it to Sejun. There was really a very good reason behind it. She knows there aren’t many members in the queen bee’s hive, so if another queen bee is supposed to be born, it will divide their whole group.
So, she gave the cocoon to Sejun by warping it into a leaf so no one could see it. Sejun understood her problem and decided to raise it with care. It was mentioned that it will hatch from its cocoon in the next fifteen days, which will probably be equal to 5-6 chapters. In the next chapter, we will see what Mommy Bear will do with Theo.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of the ongoing manhwa, Solo Farming in the Tower, will be released, then do not worry because, in this article, we will talk about the release date of Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 and where you can read it.
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 Spoilers
Poor Theo, after doing his hardest at work, he’s going to get beaten by the momma bear, so I hope momma bear understands though. Well, the mommy bear has been understanding from the being, but seeing her child cry like any mother will get angry like that, and Theo is also a new face for her since they never met before.
But I think Sejun will jump in between to make the mommy bear understand that Theo hasn’t done anything wrong. And if she doesn’t understand, then it was nice knowing Theo. He entertained a lot, but sadly his time has come. Just kidding, I don’t think this would ever happen. But let’s see how they will deal with this situation.
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 Release Date
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 is scheduled for Thursday, September 29, 2023, PT. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule for Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 is as follows:
Releasing on Thursday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Releasing on Friday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 AM on Friday, September 29, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Friday, September 29, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, September 29, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 AM on Friday, September 29, 2023
Where to Read Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 Online?
Solo Farming in the Tower Chapter 29 will be released on the Naver Series and Naver Webtoon in the raw format (Korean Language).