We have already witnessed a few of the hyped triple AAA titles already, and now, PS4 users are looking forward to the upcoming sequel of the wild west action game, Red Dead Redemption. Arguably, Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the most hyped games that will be coming out this year and here are all the details that we have compiled for you, which you should know before you buy the game.
Already, it has been claimed that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be shattering all records which is nothing new as Rockstar Games’ nature is like that with every new release as claimed by Strauss Zelnick. According to them, players will get an “all-new,” experience and the online mode of the game will “extraordinary,” and highly “unexpected.” These few sentences sky-rocketed the buzz, and everyone is excited to see what’s in the store for them.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order:
Red Dead Redemption 2: Standard Edition: 60 dollars
- Bonuses: War Horse and the Outlaw Survival Kit.
Now, if you pre-order the digital copy on the Xbox Store or PlayStation Store, you’ll get the bonuses (mentioned above) and some additional items as well:
- Cash Bonus which you can use in the story mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Bonus in GTA Online Mode: For Standard Edition, you’ll receive a bonus of 500,000 dollars for GTA Online, for Special Edition, you’ll receive a bonus of 1 million dollars, and for the Ultimate Edition, you’ll receive a bonus of 2 million dollars.
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition: 80 dollars
- Bank Robbery mission and Gang Hideout.
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred (an elite racing horse).
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit.
- Talisman and Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- Three Weapons for free which includes Pump Action Shotgun, Volcanic Pistol, and Lancaster Varmint Rifle.
Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition: 100 dollars
- Black Chestnut Thoroughbred (racehorse)
- Gameplay boosts cash bonuses and discounts.
- Survivor Camp Theme for free and bonus items.
- Rank Bonuses.
- And the items listed on the ‘Special Edition.’
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro Bundle:
Additionally, Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle will also be up for sale from 26th October onwards. So, if you’re planning to buy a PS4 Pro, this is the perfect time as you’ll get the game for free, and you’ll actually save 60 dollars with the deal. You can pre-order it for 400 dollars on Amazon, Best Buy and GameSpot, however, you won’t be getting any special editions of the game.
It has been reported that the game will be of 105 GB, which is a huge size for a game. The real reason for such a mammoth size is yet to be revealed. However, it is guessed that the size is because of the 4K version.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Release Date:
Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released on 24th October.