Pokémon GO updated to version 0.69.0 for Android and 1.39.0 for iOS.
Pokemon Go just announced a surprise update just days before Pokemon Go Fest.Players had just about given up hope on a new update before this weekend’s event, as it usually takes several days for an update to get onto Apple’s App Store.The game’s developers likely needed to introduce the update to get the game ready for Pokemon Go Fest.There are many amazing things included in this updated version of pokemon go.
Pokemon Go officially website mention’s…
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.69.0 for Android and 1.39.0 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the
- Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
—The Pokémon GO team
Although we can quite clearly see new badges that are been added in game which shows us preparation of Legendary raid. Apk of Pokemon Go version 0.69.0 for Android and 1.39.0 for iOS has been data-mined and data miners have seen amazing things.
- Legendary Raid Pass
- Legendary Won Emblem
- Chicago Event Medal
- Icon for feeding berries remote.