Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 will see Han searching for Dika since he wasn’t there in the training room. Aron is pushing himself to grow stronger, as always. Han knew he was going to train beyond his limit, so he stopped him and told him to get some rest.
Since the last few chapters, we have been seeing Aron training more and more than he usually does. It is because he failed to do anything against the monster they fought recently, and Han almost lost his life because of it. So it seems like he fears that Han will remove him from party one if he doesn’t show his worth.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of the ongoing manhwa, Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha, will be released, then do not worry because, in this article, we will talk about the release date of Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 60 Recap
The chapter starts with Josh taking Han to the dungeon gate. After being taken to the Dungeon, Josh leaves there since he had done the job from the side. Han noticed that the mercenaries were hesitating to go inside the dungeon since there was a success rate. So he also decides not to go alone.
Later, Han meets Jenna at the jeweler story. Jenna was buying an archery kit, but Han told her not to since it wasn’t worth much. Instead, Han told her element of stone. Later, they met up with the rest of the party members. When Han went to the training room, he noticed Dika wasn’t there.
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 Spoilers
The boy (Josh) who was helping Han to find out about Faricis al Langer will have feelings for the princess. By about the 50 floor, he will already be an adult and become the king of mercenaries. It really gets interesting to read after that, and it was pretty wholesome to him with Faricis al Langer.
For those who are worried about Aron, let me tell you that he gets removed from Party 1 by Anytng after not performing. To make a long story short, Han sent him to his original game world, Niflheim (which Han renamed Valhalla), to train under his heroes. He will train in Nifilheim, and at the very end, he will become a member of the main team of Nifilheim by replacing the spearman (Vekrist).
He’s not going to get a training arc in the near future, but he will get humiliation. And somewhat down the line, he will train in the room something like Vegeta trains in DragonBall Z of Spirit and Time.
He eventually returns being basically OP and was actually the strongest hero in Anytng’s world for a certain period in terms of stats and equipment. However, it happens pretty far in the story, so many things will happen between that.
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 Release Date
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 is scheduled for Wednesday, September 27, 2023, PT. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule for Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 is as follows:
Releasing on Wednesday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Releasing on Thursday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Where to Read Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 Online?
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 61 will be available on the Kakao Page and Kakao Webtoon in the raw format (Korean Language).