The results for Peacekeeper Elite League 2022 Spring Season Weekly Finals 2 are out. Who performed the best in this season? Which six teams are moving to next week’s Weekly Finals? In this blog, we will discuss everything about the Peacekeeper Elite League Weekly Finals 2 in detail. Peacekeeper Elite is a free-to-play battle-royale mobile video game by Tencent Games. The game was released in 2019 for iOS and Android devices. This game is a rebranding of PUBG Mobile, released only in China. Peacekeeper Elite allows both perspectives, i.e., first-person and third-person perspectives.
In Peacekeeper Elite, there are 25 teams of four-person squad engaged in a last man standing. The game also allows Solo and Duos. The play area of a map shrinks as time goes on. There is also a red zone, where, for a small number of times, bombs drop, dealing devastating damages to players on contact. The players can avoid by escaping the zone or taking cover in the houses, bunkers, etc. This shrink forces the team to engage with other teams more frequently. The last man or squad standing wins the game. Peacekeeper Elite also gives the players rewards on doing missions, log-in, etc. Peacekeeper Elite also has its own E-sports called Peacekeeper Elite League or PEL. The game, at its release, was a critical and commercial success. Along with PUBG Mobile, Peacekeeper Elite has generated over 3 billion dollars for Tencent.
What is Peacekeeper Elite League?
All the popular multiplayer games have their e-sports tournaments. Peacekeeper Elite, aka PUBG Mobile, is no different. China’s rebranded PUBG Mobile game, Peacekeeper Elite, has Peacekeeper Elite League more prominently called PEL. The first Peacekeeper Elite League happened in 2019.
Qualification for Peacekeeper Elite League happens in four stages, according to 2022 PEL changes.
- Pre-season Qualification – In Pre-season Qualification, 3 groups of 7 teams each compete in a 3-day competition. The top 6 teams will move to Weekly Finals 1, remaining 15 moves to a breakout game.
- Regular Season – In the Regular Season, a 1-day breakout match and 3-day weekly finals match will happen for 6 weeks. In the breakout match, 15 teams compete. The top 9 teams move to weekly finals of the same week, and the remaining 6 teams move to next week’s breakout match. Pre-season’s top 5 teams and top 9 teams from breakout compete in 3-day weekly finals. The top 6 players from weekly finals will move to next week’s weekly finals, and the remaining 9 teams will move to next week’s breakout match.
- Playoffs – In Playoffs, 15 teams will compete with each other in 2-day 10 matches where every team has to accumulate certain points to qualify for finals.
- Finals – 15 qualified teams from the Playoffs will compete in the 4-day match. The team with the most point will become the champion of Peacekeeper Elite League 2022 Spring Season.
Prize Pool In Peacekeeper Elite League 2022.
The prize pool for Peacekeeper Elite League 2022 Spring Season is ¥27,500,000 or $4,345,000.
Peacekeeper Elite League 2022 Spring Season: Week 2 Final Standings
The second weekly finals of the Regular Season are over, and we have champions who will move to next week’s weekly finals. The team which won this week’s finals is Nova Esports.
Nova Esports showed their fierceness throughout this week, winning 200 points. The team brought 109 points which were solely kill points. In the second place is WBG or Weibo Gaming. WBG also showed good performance this week as their last week’s position was seventh. They accumulated 144 points, of which 85 points were kill points.
In third place was All Gamers or AG. All Gamers accumulated 115 points, of which 64 points were kill points. Fourth place went to LGD with 112 points, with kill points of 65. Fifth place went to RSG with 105 points, with kill points of 62.
These are the top 6 teams moving to 3rd weekly finals
- Nova Sports
The remaining 9 teams will move to 3rd week’s Breakout match.
- Six Two Eight with 97 points
- Still Moving Under Gunfire with 93 points
- JD Esports with 92 points
- The Chosen with 77 points
- Team Pai with 76 points
- Four Angry Men with 75 points
- Thunder Talk Gaming with 73 points
- ShowTime with 73 points
- KONE ESPORTS with 69 points