One Piece 1033 Spoilers has recently arrived, revealing various battles inside Onigashima Castle. The fate of Onigashima is inevitable since the fire engulfs most of it, and Yamato thinks that it is helpful since the Land of Wano won’t get crushed. In the latest chapters of One Piece, Zoro saw the new power of Enma, the sword of Oden communicating with the music coming from a distance. The manga has been revealing King vs. Zoro and Queen vs. Sanji. Those two have been entertaining battles. Zoro has gained the upper hand after King sent him flying.
The sound is coming from the mysterious place, making Enma consume Zoro’s haki. That made Enma a formidable sword. That sound has brought attention to Orochi, who decided to find out what is happening. It was revealed in the last chapter that Orochi visited another room where he met with Komurasaki and thought that he saw a ghost. Orochi knows that Komurasaki is dead and wonders if he is dreaming. He told Komuraski that he missed her, and he kept on thinking about her every day. Komurasaki feels the same since she has scores to settle with Orochi.
Orochi couldn’t believe what he saw, and Komurasaki also had her say about Orochi. Komurasaki is about to reveal the truth of why she showed up and met with Orochi and why she played that music that activated the power with Enam. The meeting between Komurasaki will continue in the upcoming chapters. This will include a piece of Sanji vs. Queen and more of Zoro vs. King. Let’s find more about the battle between King and Zoro and other latest updates in Onigashima’s castle.
– Zoro uses a direct attack against King, and that creates a massive explosion.
– Sanji Vs. Queen continues with an intense battle.
– Queen talked with Sanji and said: “The guy is a survivor of the ”Lunaria Tribe”, but that Tribe was wiped out.”
– “A monster that can live in any land in the world, but a long time ago they were called “Gods.”
– Sanji: “Why did they destroy them?”
– Queen tells Sanj to ask ”Him.”
– King Vs. Zoro part 2, Zoro survive after the explosion because he protected himself with the color of armament
– Zoro uses “Shishishi Sonson” to attack King, but nothing happens to King.
-King attacks Zoro
– Zoro lost his swords, and they fell off the island, then he had flashbacks.
– He recalls Hitetsu’s words when Kuina and Enma’s sword was created by ”Shimotsuki Kozaburo.”
– Zoro: ”So why did a Wano Kuni sword end up in the East Blue?”
– Kozaburo reveals that each blade has its personality.
– Weak sworders who can’t wield swords properly are afraid of them, which is why they say they are cursed swords.
– Zoro later learns that Kuina’s grandfather was Shimotsuki Kozaburo and thinks he lacks strength.
– Zoro: “Is it possible that Oden was able to use ”you” easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma?”
– The Beast Pirates tries to attack Zoro.
– Zoro: “What? Should I control my Haki? No, I will give you what you need.”
– The Beast Pirates attacking Zoro faints.
– King asks Zoro if he is a “king.”
– Zoro: “Yes, I have a debt to pay with my Captain and friend.”
– Zoro was talking about Monkey D. Luffy
Swordsmith: Shimotsuki Kozaburo
Shimotsuki Kozaburo is from the Shimotsuki Family, a swordsmith who forged the Great Grade Meito Wado Ichimonji and Enma. He was raised in Wano Country but illegally moved from there 55 years ago and settled in Shimotsuki Village in the East Blue. He had a son named Koushirou and the grandfather of Kuina Koushirou’s deceased daughter. Shimotsuki Kozaburo retrieved the Enma from the bandits, and he was in love with a village woman while training swordsmanship.
In the past, Roronoa Zoro overheard Shimotsuki Kozaburo use the cry “Sunacchi” during training. Shimotsuki Kozaburo is famous samurai who also protected the villagers and taught them how to wield swords. He also had training with Zoro, and Zoro learned many things about various swords. His work and skill were well known all over the country, and everyone who needed a sharp sword visited him. Let’s meet when One Piece 1034 Spoilers are released.