Kimberly Noel Kardashian West is better known as Kim Kardashian. She is a famous American personality in media, socialite, businesswoman, stylist, producer, and actress. She was noticed by the media when she was a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton in 2002. However, she rose to fame and got famous after a sex tape with her ex-husband got leaked. This happened in the year 2007. Moreover, this turn of the event also helped her and the family in being famous and having their reality show. The name of the reality show is Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Moreover, this reality show is a super hit, and it continues to air till today with many of its seasons.
Furthermore, Kardashian not only got popular in media but also got a massive following on various social media platforms. She has hundreds of million followers on both Instagram and Twitter. Thus, this shows that she continues to have the same fan following till today. Nevertheless, the numbers are rising every single day. Along with this, she has released a diverse range of products under her name. Thus, some of her notable items are a mobile game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Also, she has a wide range of clothing and products. In addition to this, her photo book called Selfish and app is also among her notable and big releases.
Apart from this, she has also launched a shapewear company. Sadly, this company got a massive backlash in its initial days because of its name. Thus, it was initially named was “Kimono”; however, it got changed after the backlash. She is also politically active. Right now, she is busy planning to become a lawyer by pursuing a four-year law initiation.
Personal Life of Kim Kardashian
Kimberly Noel Kardashian was born on 21st October 1980. She was born in Los Angeles in California. Moreover, she was born to Robert Kardashian and Kris Houghton (then Kardashian; now Jenner). Along with this, she has her own elder sister named Kourtney Kardashian. She also has her own younger sister named Khloe Kardashian. Furthermore, she has a younger brother, too, whose name is Rob Kardashian. Kim’s mother, Kris, is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish parentage. Whereas her father, Robert Kardashian, was of third-generation American-American descent. He was also a famous businessman and an American Attorney. Moreover, her father, Robert Kardashian, gained a massive reputation when he represented the football player O. J. Simpson. He represented the football player in his murder trial.
However, Kim’s parents got divorced in 1991. Her mother, Kris Houghton, married Bruce Jenner. Thus, Kim’s family expanded, and she got a total of 6 half-sisters, brothers, and step-sisters. Her half-brothers are Burton Jenner, Bradon Jenner, and Brody Jenner. At the same time, her half-sisters are Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. In addition to this, she has a step-sister, Casey.
She attended her schooling at Marymount High School, which is a Roman Catholic. It is also an all-girls school. It is located in Los Angeles. Moreover, Kim’s father dies at the age of 59 when he was diagnosed with cancer in 2003. However, she considers Simpson, the football player, who was represented by Robert Kardashian as her godfather. Whereas, in her 20s, she got her first attention in the media because of her friendship with Paris Hilton. However, this happened when she appeared as a guest in a few episodes of the reality television series The Simple Life. Moreover, it was aired between 2003 and 2006 and starred Hilton.
Achievements of Kim Kardashian
Thus, many notable achievements in Kim Kardashian’s life have helped her reach where she is today.
- She is the stylist of Hilton. She also had acknowledged on her reality show that she owed her career to Hilton.
- Her boutique was called Dash. Moreover, it was located in Calabasas and opened in 2006. She once admitted in the media that she was in college and worked on the tills at Dash. However, as time passed, the store got expanded. So, it got shifted to Los Angeles, Miami, and New York. There was also a reality show called Dash Dolls which showed the employees who were hired by the sisters themselves. However, since 2018, all the dash stores are closed.
- The reality show Keeping up with the Kardashians also contributes a lot in making the Kardashians famous. Its success can be guessed by the fact that it has 20 seasons and has been running for 13 years. However, sadly, the upcoming season will be the last season of the reality show. Thus, this is confirmed by the family itself.
- After this, there was no turning back for her. Moreover, she tried her hands in acting. Thus, her films are How I met your mother, 90210, CSI: New York, and 2 Broke Girls. She also made her feature film debut with Disaster movie opposite Carmen Electra.
- Furthermore, she is a non-dancer and a self-professed dancer who starred in the show Dancing with the stars. However, she was the third celebrity to be voted out of the show. At the same time, her brother Rob was second in the show.
Further achievements of Kim Kardashian
- Moreover, she releases her first single called Jam in 2011, which also featured her then-future husband, Kanye West. Nevertheless, the song charted at 17th number on the Billboards chart that year.
- She also earned a large amount of money from brand endorsements at that time. Also, her nightclub appearances and shop openings gained her immense profit and popularity. Along with her launch of the clothing brand Kardashian Collection, she included in Forbes celebrity 100 lists in 2014.
- She also produced the mobile game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and a range of “Kimojis.” This also helped her adding to her profit-building social media presence. She was honoured with the “special achievement” Webby Award.
- She also released her book, which was a coffee table photo book full of her selfies named Selfish.
- Moreover, Kim released her KKW Beauty product. It includes contour kits and lipstick ranges.
- Also, she is currently pursuing law and is also studying for the bar. She entered this field because she was inspired by her support for criminal justice reform.
- Furthermore, she launched SKIMS, which is a shapewear and lingerie brand. If reports are to be believed, the company will also start making maternity wear. It is also speculated that Kim can soon venture into the homeware business too.
Kim Kardashian Marriage, Divorce and Kids
She had first eloped with music producer Damon Thomas at the age of 19 in 2000. However, Thomas filed for divorce in 2003. Kardashian said that they separated because of Damon’s emotional and physical abuse of her. She also said that she was high during her ceremony, and before her divorce, she started dating singer Ray J. Moreover, she married the NBA player Kris Humphries on August 20. However, she filed for a divorce 72 days after her marriage. Many say that it was a publicity stunt by the Kardashian family. Moreover, this divorce caught a lot of media attention.
Kim started dating her long-time friend Kanye West before her second divorce. However, she got married to Kanye West on May 24, 2014. Their wedding was also a big hit and captured a lot of attention. Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have 4 children together. They are daughter North, son Saint, daughter Chicago, and son Psalm. However, on February 19, 2021, Kim has officially filed for divorce against Kanye West. There are many speculations as to the reasons behind their divorce.
Some say that problems started in their marriage after 2020 when Kanye West ran an unsuccessful presidential campaign. Kanye also said in his presidential campaign that he wanted Kim to abort their first kid North, but Kim refused. Moreover, he also addressed Kim’s mother, Kris Jenner, as ‘Kris Jong Un.’ Insiders say that she wanted to file for the divorce long ago but tried hard to save her marriage. However, she feels that they have grown apart, and it’s better to move on. Kanye West also said that he no longer wants to be connected to the Kardashian Family.
Kim’s Relationship status and events after her Divorce
Kim Kardashian is recently seen without her marriage ring for the first time after her divorce. She was seen in Beverly Hills hotspot Matsuhisa on Tuesday. Moreover, she was seen enjoying her girls’ night out with her sister Kourtney, her best friend, La La Anthony. Nevertheless, former assistant Stephanie shepherd was also present. Whereas, a few days back, even Kanye was spotted without the ring for the first time.
As far as her relationship status is concerned, insiders say she is not ready to date right now. She only wants to focus on her family, her children, and her career. Moreover, she just wants to move on and give all her attention to her upcoming life phase. Therefore, relationships or dating is the last thing she has in her mind. This can be a huge shock for her fans. Thus, she is pretty single, and you never know what can happen.
In conclusion, we can say that this separation has broken many hearts of Kim’s and Kanye’s fans. No one expected this power couple to part so soon. However, people should respect their decision and stop pestering Kim about her dating plans. It is really difficult for anyone to come out of a long relationship.
Also, read Monster Netflix’s Brand New Series.