Jujutsu Kaisen, the high school, magic Shonen manga series that aired in 2020 with the biggest new anime franchise kept the fans at the edge of their seat since the very first episode. Fans were introduced to the world of Yuji Itadori , a simple high school teenager who comes across cursed spirits and the student and jujutsu sorcerer Megumi Fushiguro along with their teacher Gojo Satoru. Itadori under circumstances intakes a high-level classified curse object which is the fingers of Sukuna, the 1000-year-old human sorcerer who was better known as The King of Curses.
Is Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Over?
After the production house, MAPPA released the date for the last episode. on 26th March, episode number 24 is to be aired which is the last episode for this season. So many fans are now just contemplating with one question that is Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Over?
Jujutsu Kaisen has easily became 2020’s most popular anime with already a huge fanbase from its manga series written and illustrated by Gege Akutami . As Gege Akutami recently posted in twitter that he already has planned the ending for Jujutsu Kaisen manga which will be over within 2 years.
So where does that lead to the anime of Jujutsu Kaisen?
- Season two of Jujutsu Kaisen is already confirmed but the date of the release of season two is not yet confirmed by the production house, MAPPA which has given has us anime like Kakegurui, Banana fish, Garo, Yuri on ice, Punch line.
- The Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 staff and studio haven’t been confirmed yet. For the first season, the Jujutsu Kaisen anime project was helmed by South Korean director Seong Ho Park, who made his mark on the Japanese anime industry with Garo: Vanishing Line.
- Season one of Jujutsu Kaisen was done in two cores leading up to total 24 number of episodes. Most probably season two of Jujutsu Kaisen will follow up the same pattern.
- Production house of Jujutsu Kaisen have officially confirmed that a domain for Jujutsu Kaisen movie has recently been registered but no further news has been updated regarding which arc the movie will follow. But it is safe to presume for us fans that we won’t be getting the main trio in this movie again I’m not sure but it’s just me who thinks this.
What can fans expect from season two Jujutsu Kaisen?
- The anime adaptation of Jujutsu Kaisen is very much in sync with the manga. I think Season one of jujutsu Kaisen will probably end with a filler episode which will connect with the Kyoto goodwill event arc which they will show in season two.
- In this season of Jujutsu Kaisen we have seen Gojo Satoru’s immense power and maybe more we have yet to see while, Yuji has only begun to started grasping his powers. On the other side characters like Megumi Fushiguro who is such an interesting character that even the King of Curses have taken interest in him which only makes fans more reassured that His character is very important and he plays a very huge role in this story. Now, Fans are worried over the news of Jujutsu Kaisen getting possibility of ending and that they might not get to see fully the whole story into anime adaptation.
The manga of the Jujutsu Kaisen has been going on since December 2018 selling millions of copies. It’s a shame that such a powerful and potential anime will probably end after season two since the manga series writer Gege Akutami have decided to end this series within 2 years.
If Jujutsu Kaisen anime really gets over after season two then a lot of plot lines won’t be discussed in the anime. We have yet to see proper potential of each of these characters and before that only the anime ends it’s a shame and waste of such a good anime. The amount of character development we can see in the upcoming arcs especially from Yuji and Megumi. Definitely we fans can’t forget Sukuna whom we have yet to see why after all he is The King of Curses. Hopefully Jujutsu Kaisen won’t be over after season two and we will get to see more of this brilliant anime.
Also read:- Spoilers and preview: Jujutsu Kaisen episode 24