With the holidays just around the corner, everybody is getting into the seasonal spirits, and so is Food Network with Holiday Wars Season 5, a cooking competition show in which they celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the end-of-year holidays. It is a special present for foodies with the over-the-top holiday, mouth-watering desserts and cookie creations.
These culinary masterpieces are not to be seen with an empty stomach, they are eye-popping and will tease your sweet tooth if you have one. From gingerbread houses, snowmen, Christmas trees, wreaths, turkey cakes, and everything in between, the panel of judges will evaluate the aspiring participant’s execution, innovation, and presentation and the one that does the best will receive a hefty $50K cash prize.
Get ready for an all-new season of Holiday Wars, the hit Food Network competition that’s about to deliver its biggest, boldest, and most over-the-top spectacle yet! Hosts Jonathan Bennett and Raven-Symoné are pulling out all the stops for the show’s fifth year, with jaw-dropping surprises, celebrity guest judges, and extreme holiday challenges that will push contestants’ creativity to the max.
In each heart-pounding episode, teams will face off in adrenaline-fueled rounds of edible holiday design. They’ll only have one hour to craft mind-blowing themed treats, like building an entire snowball fight scene out of cake and sugar or designing edible Christmas displays that could pass as window decorations on Fifth Avenue. The winners will score advantages in the high-stakes finales, where one team’s edible masterpiece will reign supreme to claim the life-changing cash prize.
The producers are staying tight-lipped on the other tricks they have in store, but get ready for the most outrageous, over-the-top, and entertaining Holiday Wars yet. Let the games begin – and may the best team win! The new season promises to take the show’s trademark thrills, chills, and sugar highs to a whole new level of holiday cheer. Grab some hot cocoa, turn up the Christmas carols, and make sure not to miss all the excitement when Holiday Wars returns!
Holiday Wars Season 5 airs via Food Network on Sundays at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode runs for an hour. In this list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this holiday baking competition show.
- Pacific Time (PT): Sunday at 18:00 hrs (6:00 PM PT)
- Mountain Time (MT): Sunday at 19:00 hrs (7:00 PM MT)
- Central Time (CT): Sunday at 20:00 hrs (8:00 PM CT)
- British Summer Time (BST): Monday at 02:00 hrs (2:00 AM BST)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Monday at 03:00 hrs (3:00 AM CEST)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Monday at 12:00 hrs (12:00 PM AEST)
- India Standard Time (IST): Monday at 06:30 hrs (6:30 AM IST)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Monday at 08:00 hrs (8:00 AM SGT)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): Monday at 13:00 hrs (1:00 PM NZST)
- Episode 1: “Love at “Frost” Sight” – Sunday 5 November 2023
- Episode 2: “Abominable Bucket List” – Sunday 5 November 2023
- Episode 3: “Manufacturing Mishap” – Sunday 12 November 2023
- Episode 4: “Holiday Parade” – Sunday 19 November 2023
- Episode 5: “Christmas Card Craziness” – Sunday 26 November 2023
- Episode 6: “Christmas Under The Sea” – Sunday 3 December 2023
- Episode 7: “Kids Catch Santa” Sunday 10 December 2023
- Episode 8: “Holiday Light Show” – Sunday 17 December 2023
How To Watch
Catch the new episodes of Holiday Wars Season 5 via Food Network at the times and dates specified above. If you have cable, you can log in to Food Network’s website or its app with your cable credentials and stream the show online.
How To Watch Holiday Wars Season 5 On Streaming Platforms?
Since Holiday Wars Season 5 will be an ongoing season, live TV streaming providers like YouTube TV, Hulu+ Live TV, Fubo TV, and Directv Streaming. Additionally, the show is distributed by Pluto TV and Tubi, where you can enjoy the past seasons of this program along with many other behind-the-scenes content.
Consider Discovery Plus To Stream Holiday Wars Episodes
Discovery Plus is a WarnerMedia-owned platform that distributes the entirety of Discovery Network’s content, so, for as low as $5 a month, you’ll get access to all the programming from Food Network, TLC, Animal Planet, A&E, History Channel, Discovery Channel, and many more. Moreover, Discovery Plus comes either as a standalone platform or bundled on top of your Amazon Prime Video subscription.