How to Enable Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video will be discussed in this article. A complete Step by Step Guide will help the viewers take full advantage of the video streaming site. Amazon Prime Video has become an important part of the OTT platform industry. Nowadays, almost every other television series or movie releasing across the continents is available on Amazon Prime Video. No doubt, this OTT platform has gained a lot in a small amount of time. In most of the countries, Amazon Prime Video stands in the second position in the number of subscribers after Netflix, of course.
Hence, a big audience is still confused with the operations on the platform. Not every user can operate the functions properly in one go. As a result, their entertainment is sometimes sacrificed. Consequently, enabling Subtitles is one of the major tasks. Therefore, it became important for all of us to adhere to a Step by step guide of how to Enable Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video, as we all know, is one of the world’s most-streamed OTT platforms. It is a division platform by Amazon.com. Although it was launched in the year 2006, the streaming platform gained popularity in recent years. The Covid-19 pandemic had a big impact on growing the platform and taking it to heights. As of now, Amazon Prime Video has a total of 175 million subscribers all over the world.
How To Enable Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video has various features which have been a mystery to a majority of users across the globe. Unlike other OTT platforms, it gives a variety of features on different devices. Hence, it turns out a bit difficult for a user to enable or disable certain features in one go. Features like audio descriptions and alternative tracks are among the important ones provided by the streaming site. Moreover, enabling Subtitles is the most important feature for any user. Here’s the step-by-step guide for enabling the Subtitles.
How To Enable Subtitles on Amazon Prime Video (Android or iPhone)
Generally, the functions on iOS and Android for enabling subtitles are the same. Of course, the foremost thing to do is to install the application and log in with your email account.
- Step 1: Launch the video streaming application and play the video you desire to watch.
- Step 2: Tap on the screen while the video is playing. This will help you access the playback controls.
- Step 3: In the upper-right corner of the screen, an option titled ‘text bubble icon’ will appear.
- Step 4: Select the Subtitles from the ‘text bubble icon’. One can disable the subtitles following the same steps.
How To Enable Subtitles On PC or Mac
Once again, be it a PC or a Mac, features provided by Amazon Prime Video will be the same for them. Likewise, other systems will also have similar steps.
- Step 1: Choose the video you want to play. Then play it.
- Step 2: Access the playback controls. A ‘Text Bubble Icon’ will be available in the upper-right corner.
- Step 3: Another option titled ‘Subtitles’ will appear. Select the Subtitles language from the menu given below. Bravo! You enabled the Subtitles.
How To Enable Subtitles From a Firestick Device
Enabling the Subtitles from a Firestick device is not very simple an act. However, the following steps will make sure you do not find it hard to do. The desired language should be selected before playing the video.
- Step 1: While watching the video, press the three horizontal straps button on the Fire TV stick remote.
- Step 2: Among the options, select the option of ‘Subtitles’.
- Step 3: Once again, press the ‘Subtitles’ option and select your desired one. One can also enable the subtitles by navigating the remote to the previously shown CC icon in the playback menu. It will enable the subtitles for that specific video.
How To Enable Subtitles on Smart TV.
Every Smart TV differs slightly from each other in some functions. In the case of Amazon Prime Video, different TVs have different functions to enable Subtitles. Here we are with some of the basic TVs available in the market.
On Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Go through the settings.
- Step 2: Find and access the option of ‘Accessibility’.
- Step 3: Go through the bars to select the ‘Caption Settings’. One will find another option linked to it titled ‘Captions’.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Captions’ to enable the feature as the circle in front of the option turns green.
On Sony TV
- Step 1: Tap on the Home Button on the Sony TVs remote.
- Step 2: Home menu will appear on the screen. From that menu, select ‘Settings’.
- Step 3: Assess the ‘Digital Set-Up option and tap on it using the round button on the remote.
- Step 4: ‘Subtitles Set Up option will appear. Click on the option and select your desired Subtitles.
Hence, we are done with the major steps to ensure the subtitles will be available for watching the popular series and movies on Amazon Prime Video. Nothing can now stop us to binge-watch our favorite shows with the desired subtitles. For further information, stay tuned to OtakuKart!