Who doesn’t love action sequences when it comes down to zombies? This love is exactly the reason why The Walking Dead franchise has stood tall to this day and has various spinoffs in the industry of entertainment. Now, Fear the Walking Dead is a child of this same franchise and has been going on for a while on television. In this show, the camera follows a land that has been through an apocalypse, and people are trying to survive in horror. Robert Kirkman, as well as Dave Erickson, have done an excellent job creating this series for AMC while adapting its story as well as characters from the comic books that go by the same name.
Now, we have seen that the first three seasons of the series serve us in the form of a prequel and throw the spotlight on a family who is dealing with the beginning of a zombie era. Later, with the start of the fourth season of Fear the Walking Dead, the camera altered its focus and tailed around a character named Morgan Jones. He comes in from the original The Walking Dead series and is finding out more about the new group of survivors as well as the surviving members living in Texas.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode Release Schedule
Now, here we have wrapped up the episode schedule of Fear the Walking Dead season 6 so that you may be able to check out the release dates of your favorite episodes.
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 1 Release Date – 11th of October 2020 – The End is the Beginning
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 2 Release Date – 18th of October 2020 – Welcome to the Club
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 3 Release Date – 25th of October 2020 – Alaska
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 4 Release Date – 1st of November 2020 – The Key
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 5 Release Date – 8th of November 2020 – Honey
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 6 Release Date – 15th of November 2020 – Bury Her Next to Jasper’s Leg
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 7 Release Date – 22nd of November 2020 – Damage From The Inside
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 8 Release Date – 11th of April 2021 – The Door
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 9 Release Date – 18th of April 2021 – Things Left To Do
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 10 Release Date – 25th of April 2021 – Handle With Care
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 11 Release Date – 2nd of May 2021 – The Holding
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 12 Release Date – 9th of May 2021 – In Dreams
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 13 Release Date – 16th of May 2021 – JD
Fear The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 9 Spoilers and Recap
Recently in the show, we have seen that John Dorie does not seem to be in a stable mental state. Although, this situation changes as soon as he has a reunion with one of his old mates that helps enlighten his mood a lot. On the other hand, in Lawton, we can see Virginia, who is pretty curious about getting answers from him. Here we have the spoilers for the upcoming episodes of Fear the Walking Dead season 6, and if a fan feels uncomfortable while reading these, please feel free to skip the section. Well, we will witness Virginia as well as her rangers having a stand-off against the group of Morgan. Also, we have been following Ginny through her character arc, and it is obvious that she has made so many foes till this point in time.
As of right now, in Fear The Walking Dead season 6 episode 9, all of that karma is going to follow her around. Then later in episode 10, we will see the situation getting a lot tense than a petty stand-off. This is when Morgan decides to unite all the survivors against the enemy and provides them with unique tasks as per their capabilities. Here, Daniel is asked by her to handle the peace decorum among the settlement, but Daniel has his own issues going on, of course. A lot of pressure will be cast on him as he is asked to protect his friends and family.