Howdy, in this post we are going to be discussing the top 8 facts on one of the strongest and most popular characters from the Narutoverse, Hagoromo Otsutsuki.
Hagoromo, the one who created the ninja world. He also goes by the name, the Sage of Six paths. To every ninja in Konoha or any other village, he’s a god – a god of all shinobis. He was the son of Princess Kaguya and the brother of Hamura Otsutsuki. Even though, there’s too little info available on him. We did our research and came back with Top 8 Hagomoro Otsutsuki quotes that you probably haven’t heard of.
- The past does not exist to remind us that the future cannot be changed. It exists to remind us what the future can be.
- When you do something good, people thank you for it, it’s a wonderful feeling, and for that reason, you do more good deeds. This is the cycle of Goodness.
- The others admire the fool and trust them easily
- I am the one who will establish peace and order
- “I don’t have long anymore. Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Gokū, Kokuō, Saiken, Chōmei, Gyūki, Kurama. Even though you have been separated, you shall always be together. Until eventually that time shall come when you will become one… You each carry a name… And with a different shape than you had up to now, you will be shown a righteous path, different from the time you spent inside of me. What is true power… …Until that time…”
- “Not ninjutsu, Ninshū! My Ninshū was created to inspire hope. Do not confuse it with ninjutsu, which was made to create war!
- Byakugan Princess. Do not let the world my elder brother created come to an end. (Homura to Hinata)
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written by Kishimoto himself. The plot runs around a little kid, Uzumaki Naruto who wishes to seek attention and recognization from everyone around him by becoming the Hokage of the village he lives in. Hokage is the title given to the leader of a village. The story revolves around his efforts of being the Greatest Ninja Alive.