Done with its long hiatus, the strangely satisfying American reality show, Dr. Pimple Popper show is back with a new season. The show premiered its first season on July 11th, 2018, and is now ready to release its ninth season. The series is about a renowned dermatologist, Dr. Sandara Lee who allows the camera team into her clinic to observe and shoot unusual cases of skin problems and disorders.
Dr. Lee has based her clinic, ‘Skin Physicians & Surgeons,’ in Upland, California where she handles patients with all sorts of skin problems with warmth and compassion. She has been a part of the show right from the start and has wanted to normalize skin diseases for the general public, helping people accept others one step at a time.
With Dr. Lee’s warm personality, the show is not only educational but also has a feel-good reality show vibe to it. She is known to not just help her patients with their zits but also help them reclaim their self-confidence and freedom.
Previous seasons of the show have managed to garner positive reviews and high TRPs leading to the release of another brand new season this year. The show has Kristi Trinidad and Valeria Villa, Dr. Lee’s medical assistants, apart from Lee herself.
Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9: Plot
This new season brings even more rare skin disorders to our screens. Each episode introduces us to at least three patients that we see Dr. Lee deal with. This time we will be starting the season with a patient named Kenny who appears to have been born with a condition that causes the appearance of lumps all over his body.
Another patient named Angelica pays a visit to Dr. Lee’s clinic because she has a weird nipple-looking growth on her mouth that grew suddenly. An autistic patient, Jordan, suffers from a condition that causes the growth of acne-like bumps all over his nose. All of these patient visits are handled by Dr. Lee with all the care and attention in the world.
The second episode has a patient that is having skin problems on her shoulder which has gotten to the point of interfering with her favorite hobby, fire spinning. James has a huge bump on his cheek, the cause of which seems like a mystery to even Dr. Sandara Lee. It becomes a serious problem for him when the bump started to bleed without stopping.
The second episode also has an extra growth of bumpy mass on her head that also smells a lot, since her birth. All of these cases of skin problems will be dealt with by Dr. Lee personally.
Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9: Episode Release Timings
The season ninth of the show is set to release on Wednesday, April 5th, 2023. The show will have a total of ten episodes with a running time of no longer than forty-two minutes. The episodes will be dropped at 9:00 pm EST. The show will release ten episodes over a weekly schedule with a new episode being released every Wednesday in the States.
Fans of the show can find the episode release timings for different time zones mentioned below:
- Pacific Standard Time (Canada): 6:00 pm
- Central Standard Time (United States): 8:00 pm
- Eastern Standard Time (Mexico): 9:00 pm
- Greenwich Mean Time (United Kingdom): 1:00 am (the next Day)
- Indian Standard Time (India): 6:30 am (the next day)
- China Standard Time (China): 9:00 am (the next day)
- Australian Central Daylight Time (Australia): 10:00 am (the next day)
Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9: Episode Release Schedule
Fans of the show may check the episode release date schedule to keep a track of the new episodes for this season of the show:
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 1: April 5th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 2: April 10th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 3: April 19th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 4: April 26th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 5: May 3rd, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 6: May 10th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 7: May 17th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 8: May 24th, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 9: May 31st, 2023
- Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9 Episode 10: June 7th, 2023
Dr. Pimple Popper Season 9: Where to Watch It?
The show will be broadcast on the TLC network channel and its app. It will also be available for streaming on the Discovery+ Streaming platform, though fans will have to get a valid subscription to the service. The TLC application will only require a basic login to access the show. The show will also be available on FuboTV, though this may be available only in certain regions.