The Other Two’s final episodes are making their way onto our screens via HBO Max, and they are funnier than ever! This 2022 Critics Choice Award-winning comedy continues to tell us the funny stories behind Cary, the actor, and Brooke as they navigate their adulthood and their professional careers.
We’ve seen Brooke, Cary, and her brother deal with their parent’s separation, a job crisis, a career bust, and boom, as well as many cameos from other movie stars, giving the show a lively appearance.
Now as the show’s season finale comes to an end, Cary must seek money to participate in a movie, and he’s doing whatever he can to gain recognition as an actor. Can he manage to land his coveted part?
The Other Two Season 3 Episode 9 Recap
The episode kicks off with Pat dragging a big suitcase across a hall and telling Lisa that she’s heading out. Lisa is cooking pancakes and cajoles Pat into saying hi to Mark and Meg. They have a little chat only to make some remarks about Cary’s career, which brings an evidently uncomfortable moment to Pat.
We then cut to Brooke and Shuli, who are arguing about their lives as they walk down the street. Brooke is cut off by Natalie, and they ask her about a magazine cover, but she evades the question and complains to Shuli.
Cary has a conference with his team, and he’s getting his hopes up about landing a part in which he plays a gay man that’s worthy of an Oscar. Shuli points out Cary’s talent, and everyone agrees that they’ll try to find him apart.
Brooke tries to get into Lance’s apartment, opens an email on a computer, and finds out what she can; she sneaks out the window. Cary calls Pat and asks her for money, and she agrees. Cary talks about marketing and merchandising with his team.
The Other Two Season 3 Episode 10 Release Date
The Other Two Season 3 Episode 10 will land on HBO Max on Thursday, 29 June 2023, at 22:30 hrs Eastern Time, United States. Each episode lasts around 30 minutes. This episode’s title is “Brooke & Cary & Curtis & Lance.” In this list, you’ll find the time release schedules for different regions of the world.
- Pacific Time (PT): 19:30 hrs (7:30 PM)
- Central Time (CT): 21:30 hrs (9:30 PM)
- Mountain Time (MT): 20:30 hrs (8:30 PM)
- British Summer Time (BST): 03:30 hrs (next day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 04:30 hrs (next day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): 12:30 hrs (next day)
- Sydney Time: 12:30 hrs (next day)
- Melbourne Time: 12:30 hrs (next day)
- Brisbane Time: 11:30 hrs (next day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): 10:30 hrs (next day)
- India Standard Time (IST): 02:00 hrs (next day)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): 14:30 hrs (next day)
The Other Two Season 3 Official Trailer
The Other Two Season 3 Episode Guide
Season three of HBO Max’s The Other Two, which has ten episodes airing back-to-back from early May to late June, is back. For the episode guide, scroll down.
- Episode 1 “Cary Watches People Watch His Movie” 4 May 2023
- Episode 2 “Brooke Drives an Armpit Across America” 4 May 2023
- Episode 3″ Cary Becomes Somewhat of a Name” 11 May 2023
- Episode 4 “Brooke Gets Her Hands Dirty” 18 May 2023
- Episode 5 “Cary & Brooke Go To An AIDS Play” 25 May 2023
- Episode 6 “Brooke and We Are Not Joking, Goes To Space” 31 May 2023
- Episode 7 “Cary Gets his A. Handed To Him” 8 June 2023
- Episode 8 “Brooke Hosts A Night Of Undeniable Good” 15 June 2023
- Episode 9 “Cary Pays Off His Student Loans” 22 June 2023
- Episode 10 “Brooke & Cary & Curtis & Lance” 29 June 2023
How To Watch The Other Two?
The Other Two’s most recent episodes can be watched with an HBO Max subscription. HBO Max offers a plethora of entertainment options to suit the tastes of every family member, including movies, acclaimed series like The Sopranos and Game of Thrones, DC Universe content, comedies like The Big Bang Theory, documentaries like America Undercover, and more.
Also Read: 30 Best TV Shows To Watch On Apple TV