Heels, the drama about wrestling brothers Ace and Jack battling in a fictional wrestling federation, their dramas, their backstories, and the theatricals that this kind of wrestling implies is back on Starz for a sophomore season this August, and given the debut season’s success, there’s no doubt that the traction and following for the second season will be just as big.
If you’re a wrestling fan and enjoy shows with action, drama, and intense stories with genres of personal achievement, then Starz’s “Heels” is the kind of show for you. Today, we’re sharing with you all the details you need to know ahead of the debut of the sophomore season.
Heels Season 2 Preview
In Season 1, brothers Jack and Ace Spade play their roles in the wrestling ring as the “heel” and the “face,” respectively. But their wrestling characters spill over into their personal lives and goals. While Jack and Ace are focused on their rivalry and their desire to run the Duffy Wrestling League (DWL), which was started by their late father, other wrestlers are getting impatient. Larger wrestling groups start to get closer, and the DWL is put on display in the ring at the South Georgia State Fair.
In the ring, the brothers face each other. Jack admits that he tried to make Ace look like the bad guy, which makes Ace lose his cool and attack Jack. But Crystal steps in, fights Ace and steals the DWL belt from him. In the end, Crystal proves her worth by winning the championship, even though she was told she couldn’t wrestle before. Season 2, will probably continue to show how Jack and Ace’s sources of power are at odds with each other and how their fights are very dangerous. The end of Jack’s marriage could be brought up.
Another possible plotline could be based on what the Florida Wrestling Dystopia (FWD) does and how it affects the DWL. Considering how well Crystal did, the DWL might start a division for women.
Tensions at home and at work will get worse, and new wrestlers may try to beat the old ones. You can expect Jack to finally let go of the DWL, giving other wrestlers a chance to shine. Ace, in particular, will have to deal with the trauma of his father’s suicide.
Heels Season 2 Episode 1 Release Date
Heels Season 2 Episode 1 will be broadcast by Starz on 15 August 2023 at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. The episode’s title is “Kayfabe” and will run for 55 minutes. In the following list, you’ll find the regional time release schedules for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 18:00 hrs
- Mountain Time (MT): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 20:00 hrs
- Central Time (CT): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 19:00 hrs
- Alaska Time (AKT): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 17:00 hrs
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 16:00 hrs
- British Summer Time (BST): Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 02:00 hrs (the next day)
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 03:00 hrs (the next day)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 11:00 hrs (the next day)
- Sydney Time: Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 11:00 hrs (next day)
- Melbourne Time: Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 11:00 hrs (next day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 21:00 hrs
- India Standard Time (IST): Tuesday, 15 August 2023, at 18:30 hrs
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Wednesday, 16 August 2023, at 22:00 hrs
Heels Season 2 Episode Guide
Starz confirmed Heels for a sophomore season with an eight-episode run. Below, you’ll find our episode guide so you can mark your calendar and never miss a moment of this wrestling drama.
- Episode 1 “Kayfabe” 15 August 2023
- Episode 2 “Dusty Finish” 22 August 2023
- Episode 3 “Cheap Heat” 29 August 2023
- Episode 4 “Cutting Promos” 5 September 2023
- Episode 5 “Swerve” 12 September 2023
- Episode 6 “House Show” 19 September 2023
- Episode 7 “The Big Bad Fish” 3 October 2023
- Episode 8 “Double Turn” 10 October 2023
How To Watch Heels Season 2 Episodes?
Catch new episodes of the sophomore season of Heels via Starz at the times and dates described above. Heels is a Starz original production, and you will need a subscription to that service to enjoy the show.
Starz costs $8,99 a month or $74,99 a year, it comes either as a standalone platform, or you can bundle it on top of your Amazon Prime Video subscription, or you can get it with Spectrum on Demand. Starz offers a wide variety of content, including Heels, Power, Outlander, Minx, and many more series that will cater to your tastes.