HBO, an American television channel, has released many shows in the last few years, and ‘Big Little Lies ‘ is one of them which has grabbed the attention of the audience. The show is also available on Disney+. The show has been appreciated a lot because of its dramatic and mysterious storyline and also because of the remarkable performance of its cast. Season 1 and 2 of this show were a great success, and therefore, its audience is eagerly waiting for the next season as the previous two seasons have given high hopes to the audience. This show is based on the book Big Little Lies which is written by Liane Moriarty. This show has been created by the great efforts of David E. Kelley.
Basically, Big Little Lies narrates the story of five women in Monterey, California, who become involved in a murder investigation, which causes great difficulties in their lives, and they have to face many hurdles in their lives.
When is Big Little Lies Season 3 Releasing?
Big Little Lies Season 3 will be released around June 2021. The first season of the show was directed by Jean-Marc Vallée and Andrea Arnold, and it was released on February 19, 2017, with seven episodes in the complete show in which all were amazing and outstanding. Season 2 of the show was also directed by the same people and was released on June 9, 2019, with seven episodes.
If given the green light, there is a hope that season 3 will release in 2021, but there is no official confirmation these are just expected dates, and everyone is expecting that the show returns with the same thrill, action, crime and suspense as the audience have a great hope from the series as previous two seasons has a great dramatic end which created a lot of excitement among the audience for season 3.
Big Little Lies Season 3 Trailer
There is no official trailer released by HBO for season 3, but if you want, you can watch the trailer of season 2 you can watch it here. The trailer of season 2 is very interesting as well as full of suspense, so after watching the trailer, surely watch the complete season 2.
Big Little Lies Season 3 Cast
Some of the well-known faces which are expected to return in season 3 of the show are;
- Reese Witherspoon as Madeline Mackenzie
- Nicole Kidman as Celeste Wright
- Shailene Woodley as Jane Chapman
- Alexander Skarsgård as Perry Wright
- Adam Scott as Ed Mackenzie
- Kelen Coleman as Harper Stimson
- Larry Sullivan as Oren
- Gia Carides as Melissa
- Larry Bates as Stu
- Iain Armitage as Ziggy Chapman
- Laura Dern as Renata Klein
- Kathryn Newton as Abigail Carlson
- Ivy George as Amabella Klein
- Merrin Dungey as Detective Adrienne Quinlan
- Robin Weigert as Dr. Amanda Reisman
- P. J. Byrne as Warren Nippal
- Santiago Cabrera as Joseph Bachman
- Sarah Sokolovic as Tori Bachman
- Cameron Crovetti as Josh Wright
- Nicholas Crovetti as Max Wright
- Meryl Streep as Mary Louise Wright
- Darby Camp as Chloe Mackenzie
- Zoë Kravitz as Bonnie Carlson
- James Tupper as Nathan Carlson
- Jeffrey Nordling as Gordon Klein
- Chloe Coleman as Skye Carlson
You can expect the cast of season 1 and 2 performing the same roles in season 2.Season three is also expected to return with seven episodes in regards to previous seasons, and also some new cast can be seen as new characters can be introduced in season 3.
Till then, stay tuned to Otakukart for more interesting and thrilling updates.