Blue Lock Chapter 230 will see Isagi figuring out a way to score a goal. After Barou’s goal in chapter 228, the match has now tied between Ubers and Bastard Munchen, and the next one to score a goal will win the match.
Chapter 229 just hit us with an emotional backstory of Snuffy. It gave me the same vibe as Jujutsu Kaisen. Just like Gojo and Geto, Mick and Snuffy wanted to be the best in the world. However, Mick left Snuffy’s side like Geto.
Snuffy couldn’t share the same dream with Mick until the end. They couldn’t fulfill their dream together to win the five major leagues, but after hearing out Barou, Snuffy has continued their dream and made it a reality.
If you don’t know, recently, a trailer of Blue Lock: Episode Nagi was released, which showed us some glimpses of the movie. It is an adaptation of Blue Lock’s spin-off manga. There will be nothing new in the next show, but we will get to see the story from Nagi’s point of view.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of one of the best mangas, Blue Lock, will release, then do not worry because, in this article, we will cover the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 230 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Blue Lock Chapter 230 Spoilers/Prediction
In the next chapter, we will finally see Snuffy and Noa get substituted. And many of you already know who will get substituted in place of Noa. Yep! Hiori will be substituted in place of Noa. This has been teased for a month, and it will finally happen in the next chapter.
As you know, the next one to score the goal will become win the match, but what I think is that no one will score a goal. I have a feeling that the match between Ubers and Bastard Munchen will get tied. If this happens, we will get to see a penalty shootout in Blue Lock.
It’s been 229 chapters, and not once, we have seen penalty shootouts in Blue Lock. So this is a great time to do it. A penalty shootout happens when the match gets tied after 90 minutes plus 15 minutes of extra time. Each team gets five chances to score a goal.
The chance of this happening is low, but it will be amazing if we see something like this Blue Lock. Isagi is still cooking and figuring out what he should do to reach the world-class level. And in the next chapter, Hiroi will help him to get close to his goal.
Blue Lock Chapter 230 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 230 is scheduled to release on Monday, August 28, 2023, JST. The chapters are released weekly, but it was mentioned in the weekly magazine that it would be on the break next week. The international schedule for Blue Lock Chapter 230 is as follows:
Releasing on Sunday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Sunday, August 27, 2023
Releasing on Monday for countries:
- Japanese standard time (JST): at 12:00 AM on Monday, August 28, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Monday, August 28, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Monday, August 28, 2023
- Korean standard time (KST): at 12:00 AM on Monday, August 28, 2023
Where to Read Blue Lock Chapter 230 Online?
Blue Lock Chapter 230 will be available in Pocket Shonen Magazine in the raw format (Japanese Language). Blue Lock is available in English translation on Comic INRK, but only 17 volumes are available on their website.