Hello dear readers, and welcome to our monthly post that will inform you of movies and tv shows releasing in July 2022 on Paramount+. We will focus on original content as well as some licensed movies worth watching. Moreover, this streaming platform adds so many titles every month that it’s quite a tantamount challenge to keep up with the vast amount. We made the effort to summarize them by release date—Starting with the Paramount+ movies.
After Paramount+ rolled out in the United Kingdom and Halo’s successful run, the platform managed to position itself as a great option for entertainment. And if you’re considering an alternative to Hulu or Netflix, this is an excellent choice that comes with several payment options. Now, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the movies and television shows that will be landing on this platform for this next month! Let’s begin!
Movies And TV Shows Releasing In July 2022 On Paramount+
Below, you will find a list of movies and television shows coming to Paramount+. Bear in mind that some of these shows are continuations from the past month as they are still running. And others are premieres. Now, let’s get this show on the road.
- Firstly, Evil Season 3, the horror show, will continue from June throughout July, as well as Players, the mockumentary eSports.
- Mission Impossible 1, 2, and 3.
- The Good Wife Seasons 1 to 7
- Fairly Odd Parents: Fairly Odder Season 1 Full Season —13 Episodes. Starring Daran Norris, Audrey Grace Marshall, and Suanne Blakeslee, this show combines live-action and animation, will pick up years after the original ended, following Timmy Turner’s cousin Vivian “Viv” Turner and her new stepbrother Roy Raskin as they navigate life in Dimmsdale with the help of their fairy godparents, Wanda and Cosmo.
- The Untouchables
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (continues from June)
- Super Pumped: The Battle For Uber: The first season follows the roller-coaster ride of Uber, one of Silicon Valley’s most successful and destructive companies, from the perspective of the company’s CEO, Travis Kalanick, who is eventually ousted in a boardroom coup following tense internal and external battles with unpredictable consequences.
- Queen of The Universe
- The Man Who Fell To Earth
- Teen Mom UK
- Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy
- The Challenge: All-Stars Season 3: MTV’s reality competition show comes back with another run for those players who’ve already competed in the challenge and are making another run. The Challenge: All-Stars Season 3 will reignite old rivalries and generate new ones as these power players traverse a series of grueling challenges and eliminations, as well as some surprising twists and turns, featuring some of the franchise’s fiercest competitors from every era of the show. T.J. Lavin returns to host the enthralling season, as the participants compete for the chance to run the Final and win $500,000. Check out the trailer below.
July 10 – 19
- SkyMed, a Canadian drama, will premiere on Paramount+ and CBC on July 10th. The medical drama depicts the lives of the nurses and pilots of an air ambulance team in Northern Canada, played by Natasha Calis, Ace “Aason” Nadjiwon, Morgan Holmstrom, Praneet Akilla, Thomas Elms, Mercedes Morris, Kheon Clarke, and Braeden Clarke.
- The Only
- Victoria’s Secret: Angels & Demons: This series tells the untold story of the legendary brand. An in-depth examination reveals how the shop that once defined our culture’s notion of sex and beauty with images of Angels plastered across its catalogs endured a dramatic fall from grace, with its CEO Les Wexner engaged in the scandal with sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
- Blood & Treasure Season Two
- The Day The Music Died: The Story of Don McLean’s “American Pie”
- Kamp Koral: Spongebob’s Under Years Season 1: The first SpongeBob SquarePants spinoff is Kamp Koral: Spongebob’s Under Years. The CG-animated prequel series follows 10-year-old SpongeBob SquarePants and his pals at Kamp Koral, the craziest camp in the kelp forest, as they spend their summer sleepaway camp creating underwater campfires, capturing wild jellyfish, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck. Tom Kenny (SpongeBob), Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick), and Rodger Bumpass (Squidward) reprise their renowned roles in Kamp Koral: Spongebob’s Under Years.
- iCarly Season 2
- Rumble: In a world where monsters wrestling is a big sport and monsters are famous athletes, Rumble’s adolescent Winnie aspires to follow in her father’s footsteps by mentoring a sweet underdog monster to victory. Will Arnett, Terry Crews, and Geraldine Viswanathan lend their voices to the film.
- The Thing About Pam: This true-crime, limited series, starring Renée Zellweger, Josh Duhamel, and Judy Greer, is based on the 2011 murder of Betsy Faria, which resulted in her husband Russ’s imprisonment, despite his insistence that he did not kill her. Russ was later exonerated, but this heinous crime set in motion a chain of events that would reveal a diabolical conspiracy involving Pam Hupp. Renée Zellweger plays the role.
- I Love That For You Season 1: She moves away from her parents, begins a developing romance for the first time in her adult life, and befriends her idol (Molly Shannon), the network’s dazzling star. But when a small white lie to her boss (Jenifer Lewis) snowballs into a large snowy avalanche, Joanna discovers that living the ideal comes at a high cost.
- Girl, Taken: Celeste and Morne Nurse’s infant girl Zephany was abducted from the hospital three days after her birth in Cape Town in April 1997. For 17 years, the pair sought for Zephany, making media appeals, hiring private investigators, and following false leads. Then, in 2015, their second daughter Cassidy started at a different school, where other students pointed out how an older student, Miche Solomon, was misbehaving. Miche’s DNA samples confirmed that she was Zephany and that she grew up just a few miles from the Nurse’s house. The Nurses were ecstatic and became international media darlings. However, Miche was distraught by the arrest and trial of the seamstress she knew as her beloved mother, and she ultimately opted to stay with the kidnapper’s family. Against all odds, The Nurses lost their daughter for the second time. This film recounts the journey of two broken families as they strive for forgiveness and wholeness.
- Big Nate Season 1
- Petals On The Wind
- Flowers In The Attics
- Scream 5: Scream (also known as Scream 5) was one of 2022’s most eagerly anticipated sequels, and a sixth sequel has already been approved. Twenty-five years after a string of gruesome killings stunned the sleepy hamlet of Woodsboro, a new killer has worn the Ghostface mask and is targeting a group of teens in an attempt to resurrect secrets from the town’s murderous past. Melissa Barrera, Mason Gooding, Jenna Ortega, Jack Quaid, and Marley Shelton star, with some original cast members returning, including Neve Campbell, Skeet Ulrich, Courteney Cox, and others.
- Seeds of Yesterday
- If There Be Thorns
- Honor Society: The humorous, edgy coming-of-age comedy, starring Angourie Rice (Mare of Easttown) and Gaten Matarazzo (Stranger Things), addresses the price and rewards of being a tenaciously ambitious young woman in the modern world. Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Armani Jackson, Amy Keum, and Ben Jackson Walker round out the cast. Honor Society follows Honor, a determined high school senior whose primary goal is to gain admission to Harvard, providing she can first obtain the coveted recommendation from her guidance counselor, Mr. Calvin. Honor, willing to go to any length, devises a Machiavellian strategy to eliminate her top three student opponents until she unexpectedly falls for her strongest rival, Michael.
- Hawaii Five-O
How Much Does Paramount+ Cost?
Paramount+ is an exclusive streaming service with thousands of hours of content available. If you’re interested in subscribing to this service, you have two options; one is the essential plan that costs US$ 4.99 a month or US$ 49.99 a year with commercial breaks. Furthermore, the premium plan costs US$ 9.99 a month or US$ 99.99 a year, and it comes without commercial breaks plus live television to your local CBS station. Also, you get live sports. If you’re looking for an alternative to Hulu or Netflix, this one might be interesting for you.
With this information, we conclude our coverage of everything coming to Paramoun+ in July here at Otakukart. Thanks for your attention. If you found this article useful, share it with your friends and family. That way, you can organize your next binge-watch party. That’s all the time we have for now. Keep browsing our website for more entertainment news. And see you soon!