Amazon Prime Video’s Making The Cut about shopping and fashion is making a comeback. So, here’s everything we know about the Making The Cut Season 3 Release date. The popular streaming service made public earlier this week that the third installment of the fashion and competition reality series produced by Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum will be coming back in late summer with a new group of fashion designers across the globe.
So, let’s take a look at the upcoming unscripted competition reality television series soon to land on Amazon Prime Video later this summer, starring Top Model Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn as they lead ten aspiring fashion designers in the quest for fame and glory while they showcase their talents to the world and to the leading industry key opinion leaders. Without any further ado, let’s take a look at what this show has in store for us.
Who Are The Making The Cut Season 3 Competitors?
The designers are coming from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Brazil, and England. The name list is as follows: Curtis Cassell, Rafael Chaouiche, Ciara Chyanne Morgan, Gabriella Meyer, Jeanette Limas, Georgia Hardinge, Emily Bargeron, Markantoine Lynch-Boisvert, Sienna Li, and Yannik Zamboni are among the ten fashion designers competing. Let’s take a look at their individual profiles.
- Ciara Chyanne Morgan (Watts, Los Angeles, California): A self-taught designer who attended OTIS College of Art and Design, the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Woodbury University, and holds a degree in sales and marketing from HBCU Tuskegee University.
- Curtis Cassell (Brooklyn, New York): Cassell founded his nonbinary label Queera in New York City about 2020 after studying graphic design at Columbia College Chicago and graduating with a degree in interior architecture from The Illinois Institute of Art – Chicago.
- Savannah, Georgia’s Emily Bargeron: Bargeron, a high-vibe entrepreneur and business owner, spends her time designing for the free-spirited fashion label Mamie Ruth, buying for her award-winning vintage boutique East + Up, and attending music festivals to spread happiness and good energy.
- Gabriella Meyer (Chicago, IL): Meyer, a LA-based artist, uses recycled materials and new denim techniques to produce readymade and custom streetwear with a distinct look under her brand DENIMCRATIC.
- Georgia Hardinge (London, England): Hardinge’s transitory upbringing and foreign background provided her with numerous opportunities to explore and develop her interest in design. Georgia received the top designer prize for her graduating collection while studying at Parsons Paris/The New School.
- Jeanette Limas (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania): Limas was born in the Dominican Republic and began her schooling at the Mercy Jacquez Institute, where she studied patternmaking. She afterwards studied in the famous Altos de Chavón School of the Arts.
- Markantoine Lynch-Boisvert (Montreal, Canada): From Shawinigan, Quebec, to Montreal, with a brief break in Los Angeles, Lynch-Boisvert is the eclectic mind behind conceptual skate-wear label MRKNTN.
- Rafael Chaouiche (Brazil, Curitiba): Chaouiche’s namesake brand is inspired by powerful women and his bold designs and mix of colors, textures, and sculptural cuts, and he is aiming to develop an exciting career in Brazil.
- Sienna Li (New York City): Li was born and raised in China and now works as a full-time fashion designer in New York City. His work has appeared in magazines and online editorials such as Vogue Italia, Harper’s Bazaar, and L’OFFICIEL.
- Yannik Zamboni (Zurich, Switzerland): According to Zamboni and his brand, sustainability is split into four major spheres: ethical and moral, socio-political, ecological, and economic, all of which must be respected and adhered to.
Who Is Going To Host Making The Cut Season 3?
Top Model Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn —who are also the executive producers for this show— are making a comeback as the hosts for Making The Cut. These two worked together for years at another fashion reality series called “Project Runway”. And they will be joined by a group of judges that will pass or boot each fashion designer’s creations and confections.
Who Are Making The Cut Season 3’s Judges?
Nicole Richie, actress and House of Harlow 1960 designer, and Moschino creative director Jeremy Scott will return as the show’s permanent judges. Each week, a new set of guest judges will be introduced, including performers Chloe x Halle, famous fashion stylist Jason Bolden, and TikTok influencer and model Wisdom Kaye, among others.
Making The Cut Season 2 Trailer:
What’s The Prize In Making The Cut?
Just like in the past installments of this show, the winner will get $1 million and an amazing mentorship from the Amazon Fashion brand. Moreover, the winner will have worldwide exposure to Amazon, and its viewers can shop limited-edition collections from each episode’s winning looks.
Making The Cut Season 3 Release Date
Making The Cut Season 3 will land on August 19, 2022, on Prime Video worldwide. Firstly, starting from August 19, two episodes will land on the streaming platform every week, and the season will conclude on September 9. With this, we conclude our coverage of Making The Cut here at Otakukart. Thanks for your attention. And please keep coming back to our website for more daily updates on all your favorite series, movies and shows. See you soon!