In The Bachelorette Season 20 Charity Lawson continues in her quest for love as she continues to hand out roses. Charity, a former contestant on The Bachelor, unfortunately, didn’t receive the coveted rose in the final four. But now, ABC is giving her a well-deserved chance at finding love. She’ll navigate the selection process in search of the men who truly captivate her heart.
For over two decades, The Bachelorette has captured the hearts of millions. Its thrilling episodes are filled with ups and downs, heartbreaks, kisses, romantic dates, and all the drama that unfolds in the pursuit of love. With over 140 episodes, this cherished reality show has become a timeless classic that continues to captivate viewers worldwide.
The Bachelorette Season 20 Episode 4 Release Date
The Bachelorette Season 20 Episode 4 will be broadcast by ABC and streamed by Hulu on Monday 17 July 2023 at 21:00 hrs Eastern Time, United States. In this list, you’ll find the regional time release dates for this program.
- Pacific Time (PT): Monday, July 17, 2023, at 18:00 hrs
- Central Time (CT): Monday, July 17, 2023, at 20:00 hrs
- Mountain Time (MT): Monday, July 17, 2023, at 19:00 hrs
- Alaska Time (AKT): Monday, July 17, 2023, at 17:00 hrs
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HAST): Monday, July 17, 2023, at 16:00 hrs
- British Summer Time (BST): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 02:00 hrs
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 03:00 hrs
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 11:00 hrs
- Sydney Time: Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 11:00 hrs
- Melbourne Time: Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 11:00 hrs
- Singapore Time (SGT): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 01:00 hrs
- India Standard Time (IST): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 06:30 hrs
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Tuesday, July 18, 2023, at 10:00 hrs
The Bachelorette Season 20 Episode 3 Recap
Charity was going out with the guys on a group date. Tonight, she also has a one-on-one meeting with Brayden. She felt like she knew Brayden really well. She was interested in getting to know him better. So, she doesn’t care about the tension that Brayden has caused in the house.
Brayden thinks he’s only dating Charity, but Charity is dating a bunch of dudes at once, so he needs to get his game straight. As for Charity, she ended up having a good time with her one-on-one. She brought Brayden to the ballpark.
Both Brayden and Charity had a good time. They embraced. They made out. Brayden also felt vulnerable enough to tell her that he doesn’t know if he has what it takes to keep doing the show.
He isn’t used to being with someone who is also with other people. Brayden never told her that she couldn’t go out with other guys. He didn’t tell her that if she kissed or slept with the other guys, he’d leave.
He only said that he didn’t know if it was for him. He likes Charity, but he might not be the right person to date the Bachelorette. Charity gave Brayden a rose when they were done with their date.
Hi Barbie, Hi Ken
Ahead of the Barbie premiere, Charity is hyped up and wants to have a Barbie-theme date. So she dressed up like Barbie, and the dudes had to dress up like Ken. The Barbie dolls’ Ken dolls were going to sing for them.
It was like a race. There was going to be a winner, so the guys gave their performances a lot of thought. Most of them did, at least. Some people thought they were already like Ken and didn’t need to do much more, so he almost lost the competition.
Sean thought he didn’t have to do much since he looked like Ken. He was blonde. He was worked on. He thought that all he had to do was show off his silly side, but then he heard Caleb B sing. Caleb can sing very well. He made everyone else look bad.
Charity then made a decision at the rose ceremony. Aaron B. got a rose from her. She gave her last rose to Tanner as a thank you for being loyal and telling her what Brayden had been saying.
Then she decided what to do about Brayden. She was tired of waiting around for him to be okay, so she gave him one last chance. And that could be a mistake, since Brayden acted immature in the preview for next week.
The Bachelorette Season 20 Episode Guide
The Bachelorette unfolds over twelve episodes, airing weekly. Currently, ABC has released details for the first four weeks. The elimination phase typically spans ten weeks, culminating in a gripping two-part finale.
Given this season’s trajectory, it is likely that it will follow suit. Make the most of our episode guide to ensure you don’t miss any captivating moments from this extraordinary series.
- Episode 1 — Week 1: Season Premiere, 26 June 2023
- Episode 2 — Week 2, 3 July 2023
- Episode 3 — Week 3, 10 July 2023
- Episode 4 — Week 4, 17 July 2023
- Episode 5 — Week 5, 24 July 2023
- Episode 6 — Week 6, 31 July 2023
- Episode 7 — Week 7, 7 August 2023
- Episode 8 — Week 8, 14 August 2023
- Episode 9 — Week 9, 21 August 2023
- Episode 10 — Week 10, 28 August 2023
- Episode 11 — Week 11/Finale Part 1, 4 September 2023
- Episode 12 — Week 11/Finale Part 2, 11 September 2023
The Bachelorette Season 20 Official Trailer
How To Watch The Bachelorette Season 20 Episodes?
Join us every Monday night on ABC to watch The Bachelorette Season 20. You can catch up on new episodes online through ABC’s website or app using your cable credentials. Additionally, live television subscription providers such as Hulu + Live TV, Sling, Fubo, Philo, and Directv Streaming also offer the show during its broadcast times. Don’t miss out on the excitement of this ongoing season!
Consider Hulu For Streaming The Bachelorette
Hulu, an online streaming platform owned by Disney, offers a diverse range of ABC’s content, benefiting from Disney’s ownership of ABC. With various subscription plans to suit different budgets, you also have the option to bundle Hulu with Disney+ and ESPN.