Your smart TV is just one of the many gadgets that Netflix is accessible on. Once you’ve configured Netflix, it should save your information and keep you logged in. The users might occasionally need to log out of Netflix on their smart TV. Perhaps you’re selling the TV, or someone else wants to log in. Whatever the cause, logging out of Netflix on every smart TV is a straightforward process.
Depending on how your TV is set up, signing out of Netflix may appear slightly different, but it’s simple to do if the users know where to look! Once you log out of Netflix, you can return using any other account at any moment. The users can swiftly sign out of their Netflix account on their smart TV, streaming device (for example, Roku or Amazon Fire TV), or game console by following the instructions in this wikiHow article.
With Set Top Box
Users need to open their Netflix app on the TV set-top box. If they’re using a streaming option from a cable/satellite TV service such as Dish Network and Cox, they will find it simple to sign out of Netflix using their remotes. If the user you receive a TiVo streaming tool for their TV from their TV provider. They can use Atlantic Broadband, Suddenlink, or some other service.
- On their remote, the user will click the Back/Last button.
- They might see a different button depending on the remote they are using.
- The user will then Select the gear icon/Settings.
- This selection is visible on the right of the menu.
- The user then Chooses to Sign out.
- If they want to log out of their Netflix account, they will receive a prompted
- To confirm, the user will click Yes.
- The user can sign back in at any moment with any Netflix account now that they’ve signed out.
With Amazon Fire TV
On the Fire TV Home screen, the user needs to click Settings. Depending on the user’s version, they’ll either see a gear icon in the upper-right corner or a Settings tab at the top of the screen. The user will be asked to Clear the app’s data in the settings to log out of Netflix on their Amazon Fire device.
- From the menu, the user will choose Applications.
- A new menu will then appear.
- Users will Decide to Manage All Installed Applications.
- The user’s Fire TV’s installed apps will appear.
- The user will Decide to Manage All Installed Applications. The user’s Fire TV’s installed apps will all be shown.
- The user will choose Clear Data, and a confirmation message will appear.
- The user will Choose OK and confirm. Netflix will then remove the user from Netflix.
- The user can sign in again by choosing the Netflix app from their Home menu and logging in with any account.
- The user can launch the Netflix app on their Apple TV or Apple TV 4K. They will arrive at the Netflix Home screen as a result.
- The user will press the Apple TV remote’s MENU button. This will display the Netflix menu if the user uses a 4th/6th generation Apple TV. The procedures are slightly different whether they’re using an Apple TV from the second/third generation:
- The user will then Select Switch Profiles and select Sign Out to log out of their account.
- If the user’s account has no profiles, they can log out immediately by choosing Sign Out from the Netflix Home screen.
With Google TV And Android TV
Users must launch the Netflix app on their Google TV or Android device. The user can take the Help of this technique to log out of their Netflix if they have a Google TV (including Chromecast and Google TV integrated into & Nvidia Shield) or Android TV (such as Hisense and Skyworth devices). The user will arrive at the Netflix Home screen after opening the service.
- The user will then Go left on the Home screen to navigate.
- This brings up several more choices, one of which is “Get Help.”
- The user will Choose to Get Help.
- This expands some menu options.
- If Get Help doesn’t appear, the users can use the upward arrow on their remote to choose Settings or the gear symbol.
- If none of these options appear, the user will type the sequence using the arrow keys on your remote control: Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down.
- Pick Sign out. The users will see a confirmation message.
- This option might be labeled Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset if the users input the lengthy key combination using their arrow buttons in the previous step.
To affirm, the user can choose Yes. Then the user can exit Netflix after doing this. Any account the user chooses may be used to sign in again whenever they like.