Created by Epic Games, Fortnite is an online multiplayer game. It released back in 2017. Accessible in three different versions of game modes, this is one of the best Battle Royale games.
The three-game modes are:
1. Fortnite: Save the World, a survival shooter mode in which players together play against zombie-like creatures.
2. Fortnite: Battle Royale, where 100 players fight with one player surviving in the end.
3. Fortnite Creative: In this mode, players have complete freedom to build or create battle arenas.
- Gameplay: The Battle Royale, which has 100 players, lasts about 20 mins. The game has several aspects that make it addictive, like a variety of characters, different weapons, and beautiful outfits, and never-ending challenges.
- Cost: The Battle Royale mode of Fortnite is free so players can enjoy without paying anything.”Save the World” this mode will cost you $39.99, although Epic Games have declared they might make it free or discounted in the future.
- Platform: Fortnite is available for the following platforms: Android, IOS, Windows, Switch, PlayStation, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Mac. Apart from this, it is a cross-platform game; players with different OS can still play together. Another good thing about Fortnite is players can jump from one device to another and carry on their progress; for example, a player starting the game from a mobile can save the progress and then continue on a computer.
- Premium Battle Pass: The Premium Battle Pass costs $10 and gives access to the players to compete against each other through which new skins and outfits are revealed. This Premium Battle Royale pass is one the in-game purchases, and there are several other perks of upgrading your account to Deluxe or Super Delux editions using real money.
Fortnite Season 12 Release Date
The recent Battle Pass indicates that the most awaited Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, which is also known as Season 12, which was going to release just before Christmas, now has been delayed until 20th February 2020. This is quite fascinating for Fortnite fans as they have been waiting for so long, and the next season is just about three weeks away. Along with the news of release date, Fortnite also revealed that they’re also shifting to Unreal Engine’s Chaos Physics Engine with the new season.
The current map had been nuked by a massive explosion. And this was an interesting turning point for the Battle Royale players. Not much has been disclosed about the new season, but the release this month is going to be very delightful for the Fortnite Players who’ve been waiting for so long for Season 12.