The sixth episode of Name That Tune will be released after seven long months so here is Name That Tune Season 3 Episode 6 release date. Name That Tune game show that airs on American television and is one of the most recognized and watched programs in the country.
Harry Salter, an orchestra conductor, and his wife, Roberta Semple Salter, eventually created and produced this game show. Additionally, this program is typically focused on competitors competing merely to properly name the songs played by a renowned orchestra or band on stage.
Name that tune, and the game show was the show that debuted or was first made available in 1952, and that too on the NBC Radio Network, but this was the show that aired or was made available in 1954.
This game show featured Richard Hayes, regarded as the best host. Name that tune and the game show were used to air and be telecast each week in different formats.
Later, in 1976, this was the only one that awarded the prize, which was provided to the lucky winner of the game show and was estimated to be worth $100,000.
According to certain accounts and official statements, this was the program that Tom Kennedy hosted, and yes, it aired and was shown twice a year until 1981.
When Tom was the host, there were two tries by participants. Dennis James then joined and presented the show, which practically everyone adored, and even some viewers who weren’t very interested in the show would watch and enjoy it.
Plot Of The Show
Jane Krakowski presents this most recent edition of the Name That Tunes game show series, featuring Randy Jackson as the in-studio band. It is shown on the FOX television network.
As they compete in various difficult musical activities for money and prizes, the competitors put their musical understanding to the test. There are two independent, half-hour-long contests in each hour-long show. As they compete against the clock to test their music knowledge, two players play against one another.
Before the famous Bid-a-Note round in each competition, other games from the original format are featured. After Bid-a-Note, the player with the most money wins the game and advances with their bank into the Golden Medley bonus round.
The participant can earn extra money in addition to the $100,000 top prize. Celebrity actors, athletes, and singers perform for their favorite charities during the third season.
Clay Aiken, Tiki Barber, Michael Ian Black, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, Tisha Campbell, Chris Colfer, Craig Ferguson, Chris Jericho, Tara Lipinski, Jack McBrayer, Holly Robinson Peete, Melissa Peterman, Andy Richter, Amber Riley, Adam Rippon, Jordin Sparks, Sheryl Swoopes, Johnny Weir, and Tyron Woodley are among the competitors.
Name That Tunes Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date
Name That Tune Season 3 Episode 6 will air on Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 8:00 PM US time. The episode’s title is “Spice Up the Tunes,” and will have a duration of 45 minutes. The release times in different countries are:
- Pacific Time (PT): Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 05:00 PM
- Mountain Time (MT): Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 06:00 PM
- Central Time (CT): Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 07:00 PM
- Alaska Time (AKDT): Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 04:00 PM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 02:00 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 01:00 AM
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 02:00 AM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Sydney Time: Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Melbourne Time: Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Singapore Time (SGT): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 08:00 AM
- India Standard Time (IST): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 05:30 AM
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 09:00 AM
Where Can You Watch Name That Tune Season 3 Episode 6?
Name That Tunes Season 3 Episode 6 will air on Fox channel and HULU.