1) Sarada has a personality similar to that of Sakura but her appearance is more like Sasuke.Her abilities are the combination of them both.
2)Sarada has an affinity for ninja tools and her specialty is shurikenjutsu, which she demonstrates by being able to throw her weapons quickly. It is said that she is on Jonin level with shuriken-jutsu.
3) Sarada’s english voice actress Laura Bailey also voiced Kushina, Anko and Chichi from Dragon Ball Z.
5) Some Everyday facts
- Sarada’s hobby is reading (history and mystery).
- Her favourite foods are things that are based on black tea flavours.
- Her least favourite food is tomato.
- Her attributes are: 160 in strength and negotiation, 150 in chakra, 145 in intelligence, 140 in perception, and 130 in dexterity.
6) Sarada has an affinity for ninja tools and her specialty is shurikenjutsu.Like her father, her natures include Lightning and Yin Release, the former of which she can infuse with Fūma Shuriken to perform the Lightning Flash technique.
7) Sarada awakened the Sharingan at age 11 out of excitement at being able to see her father after many years. While only just receiving it, she quickly adjusted to its power, giving her heightened visual perception to more easily and efficiently react to and avoid threats. She can also perform and dispel genjutsu
8) As Sasuke used to Karin for Bite heal , some of her DNA was infused with Sasuke. Due to this very reason Sarada looks a little bit like Karin.
9) From Sakura, Sarada inherited naturally advanced control over her chakra. Even before graduating from the Academy, she is able to collect chakra into her fists and release it on contact with a target to devastating effect.
10) Sarada was delivered by Karin as Sakura and Sasuke were on a mission. There was no time for hospital therefore sarada was born in one of orochimaru’s hideouts. Due to the same reason there is no record of Sarada’s birth in Hospital records
Thank you for reading this.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts with me in the Comment Section.
If you have any Naruto related questions , you can send me an email at ‘[email protected]
Or just send in a hi or a supp lol.
I like making friends.